Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.2.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 326mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, I never played the original, I did try to play it once, but it the original game wouldnt load for me (nothing would happen), which in fact made me suspect it was a virus. But my anti virus not finding any virus/trojan, and I system restored as a precaution. I ended up moving on.

Now giving this remake a go, had no problems loading. As for the game. Which others kinda hint. It just feels like the game is in fast forward mode. I ended up choosing the VN mode to start with, and it just moves from one girl, to the next, (previous girl not seen again). What VN games do well is alternating between girls and story. My impression is that maybe the dev is trying to put out content as fast as he can? It just makes the story suffer but the balls entirely in the devs court here. Cutting corners on the quality.

As for the setting, im fairly interested because Transformation content is something along my cup of tea. Finding out his girls could be come monster girls at full corruption definitely has my attention. But then the MC open his mouth and started complaing thats not what he wants. Then gave a painful speil on how morally wrong and how he didnt want to hurt them or the bit he was saying he felt sorry for the bf of Tora? (thats like the best NTR, when the MCs doing it to assholes and making the girls his). I mean no shit shirlock, we wont hurt them, but what if they find pleasure and direction in it ? Im on the succubuses side in that it will come down to the person in question (and hopefully our choice). I always say that corruption should effect people in different ways. thats what the succubus hinted too. On the topic of the succubus, man why did you have to make her boobs way overzied. There really should be a limit. But thankfully it did seem like MC started leaving his "morality" at the door as the game went on. Well somehat. There is a word that describes it better, but I cant think of it right now ><

Anyway, many of the characters I did have interest in were not in this version, the two Karaoke girls got forgotten, no sister ?. library girl. Gothic girl ?

Overall, the game feels rushed and maybe geared to people who just want to see the ecchi faster. Wont say if thats right or wrong cause its the devs time we are talking about, but I really appreciate some quality in the games I find here. I do like more story involved games. Character development. But for one I want to keep an eye on this, cause I really wanna see if the girls change, with that transformation tag.

How much content is on the previous game ? Should I look to give it a go or did it get abandoned for a reason ?

Last edited:

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys, how much content and how complete is the "final" version before remake?

I'm asking because i had this version (free) downloaded and there was very little to achieve (no end of content notification, just nothing to do next, the in game guide also didn't give any other hints). From some update notes it seemed there is content and characters availabale only for patreons, so are they locked even in this "final" version? Also i've seen screenshots from the game which i was unable to reach so did i download a bad version, was the content locked for the free version, are there different levels of progression you can achieve in the VN and the sandbox playthrough or whatever the reason could be...?

Reactions: Qianke

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Keep the thread on topic. Discussing NTR or lack there off is ok as long as ppl arent going crazy over it. If anyone repeats it, then you might be warned/thread banned

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, how much content and how complete is the "final" version before remake?

I'm asking because i had this version (free) downloaded and there was very little to achieve (no end of content notification, just nothing to do next, the in game guide also didn't give any other hints). From some update notes it seemed there is content and characters availabale only for patreons, so are they locked even in this "final" version? Also i've seen screenshots from the game which i was unable to reach so did i download a bad version, was the content locked for the free version, are there different levels of progression you can achieve in the VN and the sandbox playthrough or whatever the reason could be...?
The older version have a lot more stuff than this one, this one have a lot of bugs and errors. I cannot tell from before the remake, but this one almost all the characters are working in progress (if you play sandbox) and they are not locked behind patreon paywall. For me at least, i have one bug on the sandbox that i always lose power and cannot progress anymore, the vn you can (since you don't need to farm anything) but there is some bugs as well that you see some render that was not to appear at that moment. I have not found something that is complete different on the sandbox and the vn, but i was unable to go much further on the sandbox because of my bug, for me appear that the only difference between both modes is your preference and that you have more "control" on the sandbox.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi so i finally see the new update that fix the old problem.
So i download and restart the game from 0 again. So to help you in case i see some error or other kind to fix.

Till now this are the text error i find:
If you need to use for the incest version to replace*

Ayako = Mom

mc "(Oh, Ayako* is already in the kitchen)"
mom*

"Ayako* goes to give you a kiss in the cheek"
Mom*

Kirari* = Sis ( All the chracter in game call her Kira*. But the in game text use Kirara need to be fixed?)

mc "Your* mom asked me to see if you had already woken up"
Our* (i think in this case the text need "our" because she is the mother to both MC and Kira. Is not only Kira mother, but also MC).

mc "(Not really, our family have this thing, our hair starts getting white and grey when we are pretty young, Miss Ayako* dye hers)"
my mother*

During the confession event with Ayako = the mother there are two text that are from MC, but the game use Ayako name istead.

Ayako* need to correct with MC*
You heart is beating extremely fast

Ayako* need to correct with MC*
You start to sweat

Then lets speak about the sexual point = power
Perhaps not or perhaps i find another error? Or i miss something in the tutorial.
But MC power continues to drop, but I don't know how to increase it.
I start to mother quest and continue with her till at some point, i had 0 power... and cant corrupt her anymore.
How i increse me power again?
For now i cheat with the save editor... but surelly this is not the way to go :ROFLMAO:
In the old versione there was prostitute at the park at night time, there the MC can have sex and raise his sexual point. But in this new version i do not understand how to raise sexual point... I also try to use the phone to understand the system. But i do not understand how to gain point in this new version.

Last thing
Some time if i try to use the walkthrough and then return to the game and try to save the game. The game istead of open the save file, open again the walkthrough

If i find other i write it again.
For now i try to continue with the mother. After i try the teacher XD

Anyway thank you for this new update fix i really wanna see how the thing go with the teacher ;)

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.5 Final
Size 342 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

NTR(Natural)

Sep 25, 2018
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.2.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 326mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can you add other downloading site?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone give me a sense of where this game is in relation to the original? is the 2.5 telling me it's right near the beginning again, or did it just start where the original left off?

Gotta say cutting out the NTR is weak sauce, I'm not really into NTR (particularly if it was real NTR), but it seemed like reasonable route given the context of the story.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Cant progress tora. after bath scene when i talk to her i just get "work in progress" halfway through the event
I have the same bug I managed to get past the bath scene but won't let me pass the scene after it in the library is anyone able to fix this bug
I'm in sandbox mode it might be a bug only in this mode
Edit: I did some testing and it's a bug in the sandbox mode

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes