Dec 8, 2020
Didn't even bother searching the thread just jumped to conclusions like an idiot. The dev didn't want to do two paths.
was looking for the dev post but i think it got nuked in the ntr talk. And to add to that dev also said when it had ntr it was non cannon so it is funny when people say let the dev do what they want when it supports them but when dev change the plan it goes out the window. Plus i dont remember people complaining about the ntr in this?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
was looking for the dev post but i think it got nuked in the ntr talk. And to add to that dev also said when it had ntr it was non cannon so it is funny when people say let the dev do what they want when it supports them but when dev change the plan it goes out the window. Plus i dont remember people complaining about the ntr in this?
My main problem with the original release was that some of the models looked extremely close to the default ones, the game seemingly had no story and, one of the biggest ones, it was a buggy mess. I think the dev just assumed that NTR was the issue and then nuked it when in reality there were bigger problems.

Reactions: GinAnalgin

Rawr1

Apr 6, 2018
My main problem with the original release was that some of the models looked extremely close to the default ones, the game seemingly had no story and, one of the biggest ones, it was a buggy mess. I think the dev just assumed that NTR was the issue and then nuked it when in reality there were bigger problems.
Could also be the two diverging stories being the issue, the one where you get ntr and the non ntr version. Do take into account that the sandbox mode is still buggy, at least for me. Stuff like IF you meet a certain requirement, considering it's "non - linear".

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
getting this error on clicking book

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen ryo_options
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 14, in execute
screen ryo_options():
screen ryo_options():
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 17, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/actions/exiticon_%s.png" action Jump('exit_place') xpos 0 ypos 0 focus_mask True
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/actions/exiticon_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen ryo_options
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen ryo_options():
screen ryo_options():
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 17, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/actions/exiticon_%s.png" action Jump('exit_place') xpos 0 ypos 0 focus_mask True
File "renpy/ui.py", line 951, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 945, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/actions/exiticon_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DT Remake 0.3
Thu Feb 2 20:24:03 2023
```

JimmyJack

Mar 4, 2019
Everything is just 'work in progress' and 'uncaught exception error'. It's a 4gb mass of bugs, not worth playing until the devs fix them.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
why did they remove ntr? did the majority of patrons not like it
There was also a poll done on the forum, and if i am not mystaken also on the patreon. Where more or less it was only 10% of users who wanted NTRs. Everything else 80% is for a game without NTR. The funny thing is that it's been months and more or less 3 updates and those few continue to enter and mention the NTR genre. When it's been clear for months now that the game is definitely better this way.

I am very happy that the game is now clean from this genre. I really hope that this developer start to gain more patreon.
The women are really gorgeous too. The plot is funny and i like to play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes