juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
There was also a poll done on the forum, and if i am not mystaken also on the patreon. Where more or less it was only 10% of users who wanted NTRs. Everything else 80% is for a game without NTR. The funny thing is that it's been months and more or less 3 updates and those few continue to enter and mention the NTR genre. When it's been clear for months now that the game is definitely better this way.

I am very happy that the game is now clean from this genre. I really hope that this developer start to gain more patreon.
The women are really gorgeous too. The plot is funny and i like to play it.
The original game was a mess NTR or non NTR. The remake isnt better because it doesnt have NTR its better because or the redesign.The NTR could of been kept and it still would of been a great game personal prefrences aside. You are right it though, has been 3 updates now so people really should move past the point its not included and enjoy the new game.

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
getting this error on clicking book

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen ryo_options
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 14, in execute
screen ryo_options():
screen ryo_options():
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 17, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/actions/exiticon_%s.png" action Jump('exit_place') xpos 0 ypos 0 focus_mask True
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/actions/exiticon_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 10, in script
call screen ryo_options
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen ryo_options():
screen ryo_options():
File "game/dreamworld.rpy", line 17, in execute
imagebutton auto "images/actions/exiticon_%s.png" action Jump('exit_place') xpos 0 ypos 0 focus_mask True
File "renpy/ui.py", line 951, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 945, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/actions/exiticon_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DT Remake 0.3
Thu Feb 2 20:24:03 2023
```
I got the same bug. sandbox is busted, can't even see the demon to increase power. i guess the dev never tested?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
was looking for the dev post but i think it got nuked in the ntr talk. And to add to that dev also said when it had ntr it was non cannon so it is funny when people say let the dev do what they want when it supports them but when dev change the plan it goes out the window. Plus i dont remember people complaining about the ntr in this?
I don't think there is a single page, 93 and counting, where somebody hasn't complained about NTR.

Reactions: Toushiro

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 436mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Is there any difference in content between the VN mode and sandbox mode? Like possibly missing a few (short scenes) in VN mode.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I just started playing the game but the scenes(Rori and the Landlady) had no animations...Am I missing something or misplaced tag?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
v0.3.0
The sandbox game has a few problems that cause exceptions and make it unplayable unless fixed.
  • There are several button images that were updated but the new files wee not included. The old ones are still in a subdirectory. Using the shop and talking to Ryouko in Dreamworld causes an exception. This means you can not replenish your spell power unless fixed.
    dreamworld.rpy Line 17
    shop.rpy Lines 13 - 18

Replace: "images/actions/"
    With: "images/actions/old/"
  • There is a logic flaw that keeps you from progressin with Masaka, Tora, and Sasaki early on.
    You can not progress to masaka_event1 until you have done tora_event4.
    You can not progress to tora_event4 until you have done sasaki_event1 and sasaki_event2.
    You can not progress to sasaki_event1 until you have done masaka_event1.

This is a circular dependency that makes it impossible to progress with any of these three girls.
    Unfortunately, I don't have a simple edit to fix this as moving through locations complicates things. I had to use the console to temporarily set masaka_event1 to True so that sasaki_event1 and sasaki_event2 could happen, and then tora_event4, which then allowed masaka_event1 to naturally occur. However, I had to temporarily flip the states of a couple of these flags so that I could move through a location to get to the location I needed to trigger the next event.
I was able to complete the sandbox game current content but it required referencing the .rpy sources many times as the girl walkthrough descriptions are at many times incomprehensible.

A serious suggestion to the dev is to always include labels on girl and loction portraits, or at least a tooltip. You might be well familiar with what the locations are and who the girls are but the player has no clue. The location images are hard to make out and many do not convey what that location actually is. There are too many girls not to always tell the player who they are looking at.

I hope this enables you to actually play and complete the current game content. :cool:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I just started playing the game but the scenes(Rori and the Landlady) had no animations...Am I missing something or misplaced tag?
You didn't say which type of gameplay you chose: sandbox or VN. I don't know about the VN but the sandbox does have animations. Not always but a bunch.

Remote-Kid

Jul 17, 2018
I seeing too many confusing downloads of incest patch I need it for the old v9 final game not the remake, haven't played it yet want to play the old one with the incest patch and not see your obviously little sister labeled as "Roommate" please give me a working one please please please, i'm playing the old one so I can compare it to the remake one to see the changes to have a full experience please and thank you very much.

Reactions: CloudyWithEggs
Oct 23, 2018
I wonder why NTR was removed since it was a choice and not forced anyway (everyone can enjoy the game). only reason I can think of is that the Dev didn't want to work harder because he had 2 paths the player can take.
cause there was a lot of people complaining ntr this! ntr that! ,they annoyed him so much that he decided to remove it from the game :/

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes