ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
oh .. so im not the only one having trouble with the sandbox mode...
good .. i thought i had to get a new pc lol

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone have the correct Sumire images? The /game/images/actions folder is missing any of the files for her, so I get "Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/actions/corruptsumire_%s.png')." crashes when I try to talk to her. I've already installed the bugfix, that didn't have them.

As a temporary fix, I just copied and renamed someone else's image files, but that's not the best solution.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021

..that better?
That fixed 1 issue - now I cannot "talk with" Nanami and I cannot "talk with" Shiroi after meeting her and Tora on the Roof - walkthrough says (Talk with Shiroi) but it just always says Return

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Bug: Can't progress Nanami's story because the Talk option doesn't exist for her.

Fix: There isn't one. Even if you uncomment the Talk button so that it appears, there is no nanami_talk action to jump to, so it's impossible to actually progress her story.

Solution: Wait for this game to not be a buggy mess.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
That fixed 1 issue - now I cannot "talk with" Nanami and I cannot "talk with" Shiroi after meeting her and Tora on the Roof - walkthrough says (Talk with Shiroi) but it just always says Return
You have to complete Nanami's storyline to talk to Shiroi again... but Nanami's storyline literally cannot be started, because not only does the Talk dialog not exist for her, there is nothing in the game code that triggers nanami_event2.

It honestly seems like no one even bothered to test this game before releasing it.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

This version fixes most big issues in the sandbox.
How to Solve Slow Game Issue:
Fixed:
  • Power now decreases when using corruption.
  • Changed Coins and Power values to make sense when buying.
  • Masaka Walkthrough had a few errors.
  • Sleeping action had a bug.
  • Store icon was taking the player to a different location.
  • Ayako Phase 2 Intro event fix
  • Shiroi Phase 2 Intro event fix
  • Masaka Phase 2 Intro event fix
  • Tora Phase 2 Intro event fix
  • Nurse Sumire Fix
  • Nanami Storyline Progression
  • Shiroi Storyline Progression
  • Missing Nanami Date Icon
  • Missing Tora Date Icon
  • Hitagi Walkthrough Text Fix
  • Hitagi Storyline Progression Fix
  • Tora Storyline Progression Fix
  • Masaka Phase 2 Intro Fix
  • Sasaki Phase 2 Intro Fix
  • Fixed Hookers in the Alley
Compressed (Credits for Marisadge)

NTR(Natural)

Sep 25, 2018
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.3.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 416mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Was there mega or gofile alternatives?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
The sandbox mode from the compressed dl seems totally fucked. I dont know if it's like that in the full downlad. But jesus christ.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Algún buen samaritano que pueda subir la versión 0.3.6 por favor
0.3.6 Bugfix está en
0.3.6 Bugfix is up on , links are not hidden
/

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Hey guys, please vote in this poll so I can have some feedback about the latest update. In case you want to be more specific and send me ideas, bugs and more, you can check the two forms below.
Latest Update:
Remake:
What do you think about the updates 0.3.5 and 0.3.6, the tech changes like adding names to locations, new walkthrough, bugfixes, new scenes and so on.

vghfcdxcgiuy

Sep 17, 2021
You have to complete Nanami's storyline to talk to Shiroi again... but Nanami's storyline literally cannot be started, because not only does the Talk dialog not exist for her, there is nothing in the game code that triggers nanami_event2.

It honestly seems like no one even bothered to test this game before releasing it.

Send your save file

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
I am enjoying this game but I will still wait a bit its a bit buggy and clicking on the note book to get a walkthrough help is very slow

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes