yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DepravedTown-0.3.6Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DepravedTown-0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
Has pregnancy been expanded on besides the lil sis impregnation, like actual acknowledgment that she is pregnant or any other characters, searched but couldnt find anything besides the lil sis impregnation and maybe Ayako with a pregnancy test???

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
only I don't see any animations? all of the "scenes" are jus tstatic pictures
I have same issue. Playing PC version with joiplay and anim won't play for me either. I played sandbox mode, haven't tried vn mode though.
But I loved it anyway. Awesome story, though buggy still enjoyable. Hot models. Loved mom, well all the milfs really. Also soirai, or however her name is spelled, couldn't be finished. When I met on the roof after the surgery when she's supposed to return. After the teacher comes out it just loops back to when you first go to the roof and can never complete it.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
With a lot of criticism regarding the UI, Story and Content, I decided to remake the game, I upgraded the characters, trying to make them more unique, the UI was redone and new features were added, the NTR Content has been completely removed from the Remake. Some features don't work at the moment, please be patient. This game has both Sandbox and Kinetic Novel modes.
Is the lesbian content optional?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have same issue. Playing PC version with joiplay and anim won't play for me either. I played sandbox mode, haven't tried vn mode though.
But I loved it anyway. Awesome story, though buggy still enjoyable. Hot models. Loved mom, well all the milfs really. Also soirai, or however her name is spelled, couldn't be finished. When I met on the roof after the surgery when she's supposed to return. After the teacher comes out it just loops back to when you first go to the roof and can never complete it.
Take a look at the game folder, man. It's easy.

This version is NOT animated.

There is only ONE video in the game and that is the main menu (YES - the dev actually was st***d enough to make that as a video and not as alternating images!)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No matter what, this game does not work (sandbox). Also, it will take you a long, LONG time to get anywhere in its current state.
Did the dev sit on his head while making it, or does he only care for the VN (which is basically just a slideshow, making it really easy to code)?

FUCK THIS SHIT.

And go play the version before the remake.

The Ascended

Jan 25, 2019
What is the difference between the 0.3.6 remake and version 0.3.5, since this entire thread is supposed to be the remake? I just played through 0.3.6 remake VN mode and there seems to be a lot of girls whose content we never reached, at least from what is shown in the game's intro screen.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
What is the difference between the 0.3.6 remake and version 0.3.5, since this entire thread is supposed to be the remake? I just played through 0.3.6 remake VN mode and there seems to be a lot of girls whose content we never reached, at least from what is shown in the game's intro screen.
You would think it was for the remake but mods took the old thread, renamed that, and placed the old version bellow the new for some reason.

Reactions: The Ascended

SoulessAkuma

Feb 9, 2021
the save function kinda buggy to me. it alway reverse back to before shiori's lena house option . tryinh to save a whole of page save progress beyond it and didn't work

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.4 Remake] [JustAnotherDegenerate]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes