Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 436mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Does anyone have the latest save for sandbox? Or any save with some progress on it.
1. you really shouldn't use the sandbox. super buggy and WIP. also pointless grind.

2. people have reported the game exploding if you try to import the older saves. should start a new one.

3. with VN mode getting to new content goes super fast.
> import persistent file.
> start new game
> hold down ctrl button to skip everything you already watched. only seeing new or modified lines

4. Interestingly this version added content in the middle.
the previous version was
> chapter 1
> chapter 2
> placeholder
> chapter 4
this version fills up the placeholder segment in the middle. lots of content added. but the ending is exactly the same spot as the previous version which was v0.3.6

still pretty buggy.
I noticed a sequence break in VN (you womb tat your mom. then later on your succ teaches you how to make womb tattoos)
and a bunch of issues that I observed are unfixed because I cannot report it properly.
As only patreons can report bugs / issues.
There is a discord... but it is only for tier 2 and tier 3 patreons. so us common plebians can't report bugs. thus they don't get fixed.

Overall, it is a pretty nice VN despite the flaws. definitely worth it.

Grimimus

Jul 7, 2020
im stuck trying to talk to the teacher to Strat her story line and it keeps coming up with this

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1663, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["kiraroom1"]) from _call_expression_9
File "game/charasactions.rpy", line 333, in script
if masaka1_event2 == True:
File "game/charasactions.rpy", line 333, in <module>
NameError: name 'masaka1_event2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/charasactions.rpy", line 333, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/charasactions.rpy", line 333, in <module>
NameError: name 'masaka1_event2' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DT Remake 0.4
Wed May 24 11:11:07 2023
```
what do i do?

Reactions: Flojo23 and krkarr

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is boring. At first I thought their might be an actual story but you soon find out it's nothing more than a pure dating sim with no story. I'm really getting bored of all the dating sim games I want a good stories like Out of Touch.. Too many dating sim games that start with what looks like a story but turns into a pure dating sim with no story goals to carry them through.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Where's the incest patch cause landlady / roommate stuff is infinite wack.

The "mom" calls him son but to the mc he is just renting a room in the house of the landlady and her "daughter" or other tenant like tf.

just makes me want to tap past all the dialogue.

Pringlesrock

Aug 20, 2016
I actually like sandboxes and was curious to give to give the remake another try despite everyone's warnings. These are the bugs I encountered on Day 1 morning of the sandbox with no previous save.

1) Clicking teacher in the class room results in renpy exception

2) Library - Clicking on Hitagi and selecting sex results in crash

3) Going to the beach results in a scene with Tora where the MC claims to have bought her a bikini and had sex?

4) Nanami right after the beginning in the MC's room. If you click on her and choose talk you go straight to practice kissing? I assume this is a bug as progressing a little more into the sandbox I encountered more jumping the gun scenes.

Perhaps it is possible to play the sandbox, but it feels like you'd have to follow a step by step guide and that kind of defeats the point of a sandbox (As others stated, just play the VN). I hope the creator can get it all sorted because I remember enjoying older versions of this game.

Reactions: krkarr
Sep 23, 2021
any way to fix the teacher quest in sandbox? it crashes in the morning every time I speak with her and it's needed for the quest. kinectics are extremely boring compared to sandboxs, so I do't really wanna switch. so if anyone knows the variable to change to progress the quest, either by Universal Mod or Console commands it'd be appreciated. or any work around really.
also

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
v0.9.5 Final compressed Before the Remake is incorrect.
version 0.3 remake appears and not 0.95 before the remake
please correct

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I actually like sandboxes and was curious to give to give the remake another try despite everyone's warnings. These are the bugs I encountered on Day 1 morning of the sandbox with no previous save.

1) Clicking teacher in the class room results in renpy exception

2) Library - Clicking on Hitagi and selecting sex results in crash

3) Going to the beach results in a scene with Tora where the MC claims to have bought her a bikini and had sex?

4) Nanami right after the beginning in the MC's room. If you click on her and choose talk you go straight to practice kissing? I assume this is a bug as progressing a little more into the sandbox I encountered more jumping the gun scenes.

Perhaps it is possible to play the sandbox, but it feels like you'd have to follow a step by step guide and that kind of defeats the point of a sandbox (As others stated, just play the VN). I hope the creator can get it all sorted because I remember enjoying older versions of this game.
even worse, the right click make one random action every time, like going to a room, opening the WT, rollback, doesn't make any sense

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I keep running into constant errors in the "sandbox mode" - I guess currently only the "VN mode" is being worked on? Or is it just buggy? After 10 minutes of play I have already run into an endless loop of error messages that even rollback doesn't fix. :O

Reactions: Toukebri
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes