• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 21, 2017
Given the dev's previous releases it will be buggy, playtesters will point out the bugs, and after some furious nights a "stable" version should be a few weeks to a month later.

It's a rushed job though as I'm sure the dev has gotten tired and is wrapping things up.
Dang it, kinda knew it when I heard him releasing and pushing for his new game, but always hoped for him to at least continue updating this game. Ah well, such is life. Thanks for the info tho!

Reactions: vilewe7570

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Uh, seems like his Patreon got nuked. Any idea what happened?
Well... that sucks. And that was after he changed the characters to make them look older. The link for his discord doesn't work and I can't remember if the dev was active on this forum or not. Unless the dev says something here I guess we will never know.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Is the dev gonna make a new patreon to promote his new game and for people who already in his discord has he said anything?

Sep 23, 2021
What is the patreon? As all of them say that it has been removed/deleted.
Well, there's my foot in my mouth. It was back for like a day, and got nuked. Along with my 20 bucks. Seems like someone has been stalking the page to report if I has to guess. Either that or Patreon itself got horny with the ban hammer

I'll check in a minute to see what's going on in the discord

If it stays nuked I'mma be pissed though. A days worth of access for my funds is outright offensive

Sep 23, 2021
Well someone was being petty and spiteful. Patreon got reported again. He's promising to refund the pledges at least. Figured this would be okay to share.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Well someone was being petty and spiteful. Patreon got reported again. He's promising to refund the pledges at least. Figured this would be okay to share.
Why did they report his patreon page?

Will he now switch to subcribestar since they are more lenient to certain tags?

Sep 23, 2021
Why did they report his patreon page?

Will he now switch to subcribestar since they are more lenient to certain tags?
Not sure. Definitely seems malicious since it was a person doing it, and it happened immediately after the page came back. Right now he's trying to get permission to see if patreon will accept a page exclusively for the new game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not sure. Definitely seems malicious since it was a person doing it, and it happened immediately after the page came back. Right now he's trying to get permission to see if patreon will accept a page exclusively for the new game.
Did patreon reinstate his original page or did he just create a new one? If patreon banned him and he just created a new account it's not really surprising that they would ban him again. As bad as patreon is, I don't see them reviewing a page, deeming it fine and then banning it again because of some random report after such a short period of time.
For games like this, subscribestar is always the best option. Unless you make a super vanilla game, patreon is not a good platform for adult games.

Sep 23, 2021
Did patreon reinstate his original page or did he just create a new one? If patreon banned him and he just created a new account it's not really surprising that they would ban him again. As bad as patreon is, I don't see them reviewing a page, deeming it fine and then banning it again because of some random report after such a short period of time.
For games like this, subscribestar is always the best option. Unless you make a super vanilla game, patreon is not a good platform for adult games.
Not sure mate. I'm just a bystander in all of this. I believe it was the same page since I followed links to it. I doubt a new one would have been up long enough for that

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The sad thing about this game is that probably one of the reasons why the dev decided to rework some of the characters and make them look older was so the game could be on patreon and it ended up getting clapped anyway. The link for his discord is not working and his SS seems to be for another game and it hasn't been approved yet. So there isn't really any way for us to know what is going on. I think it's probably safe to assume the this game is dead and is not coming back.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The sad thing about this game is that probably one of the reasons why the dev decided to rework some of the characters and make them look older was so the game could be on patreon and it ended up getting clapped anyway. The link for his discord is not working and his SS seems to be for another game and it hasn't been approved yet. So there isn't really any way for us to know what is going on. I think it's probably safe to assume the this game is dead and is not coming back.
1698867566733.png

Reactions: Tuludag

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
hello , i played this game before the rework (0.6 vesion) but i wanted to replay it and i found this new reworked version.
so wich one have more content or the new already have the past old content in it ?

Champinon

May 20, 2017
hello , i played this game before the rework (0.6 vesion) but i wanted to replay it and i found this new reworked version.
so wich one have more content or the new already have the past old content in it ?
The rework is, as the name implies, a rework, the dev remade compleelty all the characters with a new look to avoid problems with patreon's guidelines. About if it has more or less content is hard to answer because the rework includes a lot of new content, mostly for the characters from the school but also removes a lot of content a lot of scenes that weren't reworked to fit the new "art style" and all the NTR content is gone. Either way if you want to see the scenes just decrypt the game with unren, both versions are a fucking mess riddled with bugs.

Reactions: MAD6999
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes