Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Well the dev's other game is up and running with its first release, hoping he just release when he said was final version of depraved town

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
what is his new game ? sad this one dont get a new update . why he even Re made, that is the end of most games that are remade , never to have a decent end

Reactions: MAD6999
Dec 3, 2020
So this whole situation with this game confuses the hell out of me. So does version 0.4 have cut content compared to 0.3.6, I keep hearing ppl talk about characters I haven't even met and I feel I'm decently through the game? Also did characters get cut from the VN version? While playing the VN version it introduces the family and then proceeds to ignore them completely except the mother (in favor of the classmates) ?? Such a strange game.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2024
almost everything I do in the 0.4 remake causes an unexpected error and I have to quit the game.

also is there an incest patch for the original 9.5 version somewhere?

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
fucking game. i can't talk in class with girls
the code is looking for a variable that doesnt exist. that happens if you use an old savegame after code changes that add the variable.

I'd say open the console and enter
Code:
masaka1_event2=False
if you dont know how to open the console, you should google "how to open ren'py developer console"

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
You can also create a text file in the game folder with the extension .rpy and enter default masaka1_event2 = False

KIBERnumber

Aug 26, 2023
Question - is there an ntr present? I just found this game on another site, only there the version is outdated, but there was ntr in the tags

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Question - is there an ntr present? I just found this game on another site, only there the version is outdated, but there was ntr in the tags
Read the yellow print on the OP and you will have your answer.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes