bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Depravity [v0.54c] [Dante] - Original Size: 1.66GB
Cracked to remove in-game password at game start
Download PC (652MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So you're saying if you pay a lot of money that a woman should instantly spread her legs?
No, but I would think a reward after all that grind would be nice. Cause ya know, it's a game. :ROFLMAO:

Though waste of a good opportunity to not be interrupted or found out in a nice place and just be themselves.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
For money, it's a good idea to start to learn how to invest using the BCC app. It's a good life skill too! I have posted the following guide to my patron only channel as a method to make money. Once you understand it, you can play along with the rest of the big boys on wall street :)
  1. I don't know how much money you have right now, but see if you can reset BCC to $10. This is through the bogdanoff favours in the online shop.
  2. Then use the BCC app to buy $100 worth of BCC
  3. The next day, pump the BCC price to plus 100 via bogdanoff favours
  4. then sell your BCC via the app

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So you're saying if you pay a lot of money that a woman should instantly spread her legs?
Of course not.

If it's a lot of money she should spread them slowly with plenty of eye contact, batting of eyelashes, gently caressing her thighs, etc. You know, really sell the fantasy that she doesn't find me repulsive.

BRC2

Jan 8, 2019
Of course not.

If it's a lot of money she should spread them slowly with plenty of eye contact, batting of eyelashes, gently caressing her thighs, etc. You know, really sell the fantasy that she doesn't find me repulsive.
Lmao

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes