Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Shes not gonna die!
Well damn I'm glad to hear that. I just finished the Caroline content and was getting that same feeling/vibe from it! Was really dreading that. Which goes to show you have created a great character that people get invested in Dante! Thanks for all the hard work on this great game!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi I need help, I can't workout how to get the phone. I've tried looking a walkthrough and I've looked all over this thread and I haven't found any helpful information. It says to get Nicole's phone you have to talk to Amanda, Kaira, then talk to Nicole in the living room in the afternoon. Amanda shows up in her bedroom in the morning and kitchen in the afternoon, however Kaira only shows up at night when she sleeps in her bed, and I haven't seen Nicole since the start of the game. Is the game just bugged or am I missing something?
There is a quest guide in bold letters at the top of the screen

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Yes I know there is a quest guide in bold letters at the top of the screen but that doesn't help as the characters aren't showing up in the house at all. It's like you didn't even read my full post. Nicole does NOT show up at all. Kaira ONLY shows up when she's sleeping in her bed. Amanda doesn't do anything helpful either. I've done everything else there is that I can do but I can't progress without the phone. I've gotten VIP lounge, Golden Resort Membership, done both the "secret characters" and have talked to everyone in the game that I possibly can. Bottom line your game is broken, however I do like the music used throughout the game. Thanks for the helpful tip, can't believe I didn't notice the black bold letters at the top of the screen, it's not like I mentioned that in my first post at all ‍♂.
You must do the following: "Talk to Amanda, Kaira then talk to Nicole in the living room in the afternoon."

Nicole will only show after you have talked to Amanda and Kaira. Are you sure that Kaira only shows up when she's sleeping in her bed?

No worries mate. Just follow the bold letters at the top and it will help you get Nicole's phone.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
is there gonna be more Belle Delphine and Widow Maker content in the future?
Not a priority currently given that other content is higher up the list. They may be revisited if I suddenly feel some passion to re-explore those ideas or if I get patron commissioned to do it.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Not a priority currently given that other content is higher up the list. They may be revisited if I suddenly feel some passion to re-explore those ideas or if I get patron commissioned to do it.
can I see that list? and when is the next update?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes