ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Hey guys, is the mind control one if not the main feature of the game? If not, then mind telling me what mind control there is in this game?
I wouldn't even call it mind control. It was more something that made someone do what they already wanted to do deep down. And it's not prevalent in the story like you can use it on anyone. It was more just on one persons path.

Reactions: DarkDank

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Down load the renpy SDK and launch the game from the SDK and not the windows explorer folders this normaly by passes "User PC" set up errors...
Screenshot_20190906_224057.png
If that does not work its your set up and what ever OS restriction your seller put in place on the hardware likely at a family members request...

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
At first I have a low expectative of this game,but...I was wrong! I really love it, all the scenarios are great,the animations are marvelous, the DAB scene....Oh lord hahahaha. Please I need more soon, and please I want Caroline back,that was too sad

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Sad i can't download right by Nopy or Anonfile...They just "failed" to complete,and is not my net...Did you guys at least try Mediafire,Fileboom or some "no-limited download server"?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Sad i can't download right by Nopy or Anonfile...They just "failed" to complete,and is not my net...Did you guys at least try Mediafire,Fileboom or some "no-limited download server"?
Weird, I just tried both of them and the work great. And nopy is not limited like MEGA is.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
nopy and anon are usually great but they do drop the download from time to time. Just try again later.

KingxShady

May 11, 2019
Yep, for example, I had to go "different ways" to find it. It's not complicated if you investigate a little :unsure:
I mean I tried looking through Patreon But I don't think I found any hints, as I tried putting all the names for the tiers and discord, I think I'm just missing the hints

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes