ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Does anyone have a save where the "landlady" is present in her room in the morning. I can't seem to figure out how to edit the save so she appears there.
sorry mate, start a new game or grab a save off the OP that i will upload soon. There were changes in the code that some players will suffer from if they skipped playing version 0.52.
bro, i dont see mom in her room in the morning...
Sounds like this is the problem you're having. He suggests using the save from OP or starting over.

Reactions: dranix

ai...

May 30, 2019
My game keeps crashing at the bar. How do I get past this? It's not my pc since I have a high end custom gaming pc.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
My game keeps crashing at the bar. How do I get past this? It's not my pc since I have a high end custom gaming pc.
it seems to work for everyone else. Be more specific if you want help/

ai...

May 30, 2019
I got past the bar talking to the bartender only by clicking save at every screen. Now the game keeps crashing while in the dream when being asked about my choices. My cpu is only at 5% usage, memory is at 21%, disk 40% and network at 0%. So it's not my computer.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It keeps giving me the error message depravity.exe is not responding.
Try downloading the newest version of the game, I’m not sure when you downloaded it. If it still does not work, then it’s probably your computer.

ai...

May 30, 2019
I have the latest update. Lol I can assure you it definitely isn't my computer. If it's only your shitty game that throws the errors and no other games I play don't throw any errors. Considering I can play any AAA title game at 4k on ultra settings without any issues and I've never had any issues with any other games from here.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have the latest update. Lol I can assure you it definitely isn't my computer. If it's only your shitty game that throws the errors and no other games I play don't throw any errors. Considering I can play any AAA title game at 4k on ultra settings without any issues and I've never had any issues with any other games from here.
You assume that performance of your computer is the only factor. I don’t recall anyone else complaining about this issue on the latest version. From my POV, it’s only your computer raising drama.

Have you thought of a reasonable route of action that goes beyond asking me to fix some arbitrary unknown thing that only seems to happen to you?

Reactions: SrRK and Apoteosik

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Well if your shitty computer can't handle this "shitty" game, it sounds like a YOU problem. Cause everyone else can run this game just fine.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not really a fan of free roaming. Too much clicking. The bazookas are too big. The game lacks tempo especially once in the free roaming. Not for me I am afraid.:(

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Not really a fan of free roaming. Too much clicking. The bazookas are too big. The game lacks tempo especially once in the free roaming. Not for me I am afraid.:(
i think the early amanda stuff is quite clicky but after that I really made an effort to have as few clicks as possible while preserving a game that gives some choice of choosing which characters you want to speak to in terms of order. I understand there are still some limitations though.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I have an core i5 4200u, 8gb ddr3 ram, 1tb 5400rpm hdd, 820m geforce. and no i dont encounter any problem.

Also when reporting a problem, do attach the error log produced.

IMO, if 99.99% of people have no problem whatsoever, obviously you fuck up something.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Performance is the last thing I worry about. If you want to take part in this world get the kit. Sorry there is no other way.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
i think the early amanda stuff is quite clicky but after that I really made an effort to have as few clicks as possible while preserving a game that gives some choice of choosing which characters you want to speak to in terms of order. I understand there are still some limitations though.
Thanks for the reply (y) It will be something I dont think I ever will like though. I like a flowing story.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes