arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Haven't played the last version, so going into this there was quite a bit of content!
Nyx is a serious case of blueballs haha.
I'm also looking forward to more Nicole content, the jet scene was great

nice update

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Depravity v0.54 Update | The Trip

main_menu.png
Hello everyone!

And just like that, our trip begins! We're moving to the next chapter of Depravity with some Kaira content, Amanda content, as well as Nicole content. And that's only the main girls!
Depravity v0.54 | The trip will bring to the table:
  • 788 new renders in total
  • Re-renders of past shots
  • Withdraw and deposit amounts for BCC can be changed in the "?" screen of the BCC app
  • Side characters Widow-maker, Belle Delphine (not new), and a new mystery to be found in The Museum of Patrons!
  • Updated CG Gallery and The Museum of Patrons
  • Many new non-map locations
  • Awesome music
The campaign has begun!
For detailed updates which include a progress bar, support the game and become an Android level patron :)

Yours Faithfully,

Dante

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Thankyou for viewing my game. This is my first VN and I'd like to make something that you guys find worth playing. I apologise if you feel the content is a little brief. I'm keen on making some interesting scenes. So far, did you like the exposition?
A tag says 'gay', but every picture shows only women, and just a silhouette of a guy.
Can I choose to go down the gay road and stick with it to the end? or does my avatar only see a gay scene that plays once somewhere within the story?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
depends if you consider the having fun with the trans character gay? maybe it is there for those that think so :p

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
A tag says 'gay', but every picture shows only women, and just a silhouette of a guy.
Can I choose to go down the gay road and stick with it to the end? or does my avatar only see a gay scene that plays once somewhere within the story?
It’s not a gay game. But it was a mod that put the tag there, and mods aren’t always right

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Koruya how can I make it better?
I can only suggest about writing, nothing more. You are dev, you are god on this side and doing a good work already.

Oh, as non-native english speaker, it's a little hard for me to go deeper in details and of course, it's just my opinion, don't be offended :)

The intro goes good until our mc leave vintus (or how that guy was called). After that he hops on rush train, there was totally no reaction from his "family" about his issue, no question, nothing. They were like "OH, MC BACK, COOL, LET'S F**K."
I know that most of players probably want to go straight for action and so on. But at same time the intro would feel much better if you add reactions and some dialogues, for example they sit in the kitchen and make some talk about mc situation and what he is going to do. That's good way to express his troubles, make some personal impressions from heroines and mc as well. Additional can be used to put some hooks to get later, for example: "When i go in that dinner, i saw her...bla bla" and BOOM you got another potential heroine that you can get into plot rather easily.

About issue with family being plain, is simply how they express themselves. I dunno what you want to show, but i see Kaira how a cheerful clueless girl with deep emotions inside. But that i get mostly by images, not text. There she very often switched personalities. In one scene she can change it several times. In one moment she is cheerful, in next she is strict and cold, it flick too much. Maybe that was intended in some cases, but overall get so-so feeling.

As for the "landlady", she lacks interaction very much. Yes, there is talk, yes there is actions later, but at a start she likes a ghost. You talk to her and that's all. Expect the scene when she saw you with Nicole, that was good one, even her reaction after was done well. But after that she becomes ghost again.

I'm not an artist, but i did write that UI need some work, so i will mention that. You can change bars and other menu images with better one, this will give game some different feeling based on how you make them. You did good work with pc, so why not play it bigger and move that style to the whole game?

You can make events where girls go to mc, not mc, go to them, that can add into the game some freshness.

P.S: I like how the MC is ugly, it's add the needed humor to the game, but sometimes in serious scenes it ruin the atmosphere i dunno if you aware of that.
P.S.S: Love Caro <3

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I can only suggest about writing, nothing more. You are dev, you are god on this side and doing a good work already.

Oh, as non-native english speaker, it's a little hard for me to go deeper in details and of course, it's just my opinion, don't be offended :)

The intro goes good until our mc leave vintus (or how that guy was called). After that he hops on rush train, there was totally no reaction from his "family" about his issue, no question, nothing. They were like "OH, MC BACK, COOL, LET'S F**K."
I know that most of players probably want to go straight for action and so on. But at same time the intro would feel much better if you add reactions and some dialogues, for example they sit in the kitchen and make some talk about mc situation and what he is going to do. That's good way to express his troubles, make some personal impressions from heroines and mc as well. Additional can be used to put some hooks to get later, for example: "When i go in that dinner, i saw her...bla bla" and BOOM you got another potential heroine that you can get into plot rather easily.

About issue with family being plain, is simply how they express themselves. I dunno what you want to show, but i see Kaira how a cheerful clueless girl with deep emotions inside. But that i get mostly by images, not text. There she very often switched personalities. In one scene she can change it several times. In one moment she is cheerful, in next she is strict and cold, it flick too much. Maybe that was intended in some cases, but overall get so-so feeling.

As for the "landlady", she lacks interaction very much. Yes, there is talk, yes there is actions later, but at a start she likes a ghost. You talk to her and that's all. Expect the scene when she saw you with Nicole, that was good one, even her reaction after was done well. But after that she becomes ghost again.

I'm not an artist, but i did write that UI need some work, so i will mention that. You can change bars and other menu images with better one, this will give game some different feeling based on how you make them. You did good work with pc, so why not play it bigger and move that style to the whole game?

You can make events where girls go to mc, not mc, go to them, that can add into the game some freshness.

P.S: I like how the MC is ugly, it's add the needed humor to the game, but sometimes in serious scenes it ruin the atmosphere i dunno if you aware of that.
P.S.S: Love Caro <3
"MC ugly" :(

Thanks for the rest of the feedback. The reality is I am very pressed for time and my schedule is insane. I don't have the budget to change the UI, I think the default one is familiar and serves its purpose well enough. When 0.54 comes out, please have a play and let me know what you think.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
"MC ugly" :(

Thanks for the rest of the feedback. The reality is I am very pressed for time and my schedule is insane. I don't have the budget to change the UI, I think the default one is familiar and serves its purpose well enough. When 0.54 comes out, please have a play and let me know what you think.
Yea, he was a good looking only at sex scenes and at dance pool :3

Don't mind it. I'm aware that work on the game needed time and cash. And it's still a development state, so you can always do UI at later stages, just keep it in mind :)

Okay, i will try it.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
0.54c doesn't launch, it just shows the splash image and some numbers, nothing else. How to fix this? previous versions worked well.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes