AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
v.0.54
Hello everyone!

And just like that, our trip begins! We're moving to the next chapter of Depravity with some Kaira content, Amanda content, as well as Nicole content. And that's only the main girls!
Depravity v0.54 | The trip will bring to the table:
788 new renders in total
Re-renders of past shots
Withdraw and deposit amounts for BCC can be changed in the "?" screen of the BCC app
Side characters Widow-maker, Belle Delphine (not new), and a new mystery to be found in The Museum of Patrons!
Updated CG Gallery and The Museum of Patrons
Many new non-map locations
Awesome music
At the start of the game will be the password entry. The password = the number shown on the screen plus 4. eg. If you see the number 8, the password would be 12
The campaign has begun!

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
v.0.54
Hello everyone!

And just like that, our trip begins! We're moving to the next chapter of Depravity with some Kaira content, Amanda content, as well as Nicole content. And that's only the main girls!
Depravity v0.54 | The trip will bring to the table:
788 new renders in total
Re-renders of past shots
Withdraw and deposit amounts for BCC can be changed in the "?" screen of the BCC app
Side characters Widow-maker, Belle Delphine (not new), and a new mystery to be found in The Museum of Patrons!
Updated CG Gallery and The Museum of Patrons
Many new non-map locations
Awesome music
At the start of the game will be the password entry. The password = the number shown on the screen plus 4. eg. If you see the number 8, the password would be 12
The campaign has begun!
OH NOOOOOOOO how dare u! we are supposed to pay for this! look at what you have done!

• Haha
Reactions: obiwan and Koruya

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
That was an amazing update. My favorite girl Nicole like always didn't disappoint :love:. Can't wait for the next one. I see a huge potential in this game, hope Dante will get more patreons because he deserves it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
EVERYONE.. I'm trying to get down to this password bs. It might be a joke or it might lock or gate content.
I would not download this until someone can get this figured out.

Here's what it does-
It starts "call splashlogo from _call_splashlogo"
After you enter any number, it creates 5 variables
ab = random number
ab2 = the number you entered
ab2_preint = the number you entered
ab3 = the random number + 4
ab4 = the random number + 2

This could be a way of gating content. You might get stuck with one content and not get other content because of the number you chose and it seems there may be more than one gate. It might be 3 gates. Or it may be a joke.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
EVERYONE.. I'm trying to get down to this password bs. It might be a joke or it might lock or gate content.
I would not download this until someone can get this figured out.

Here's what it does-
It starts "call splashlogo from _call_splashlogo"
After you enter any number, it creates 5 variables
ab = random number
ab2 = the number you entered
ab2_preint = the number you entered
ab3 = the random number + 4
ab4 = the random number + 2

This could be a way of gating content. You might get stuck with one content and not get other content because of the number you chose and it seems there may be more than one gate. It might be 3 gates. Or it may be a joke.
on the last page...(last comment)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. But not everyone reads it..
Not everyone can see the patreon post.
Not every robot that sends the links out will add that text.
If it blocks a game function or game content, mass complaints perhaps?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you don't enter the number correctly, the game quits itself with no confirmation prompt whenever you click on the map.

Reactions: ididntdoit20

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What happens if you add 2 to the random number and not 4 ???

I haven't downloaded this yet I'm gonna wait it out for a bit, just was curious

muttdoggy
stick it in the OP in obnoxiously large and colorful letters. right above the links. now, a lot of people here are colorblind and illiterate so this might not help so the best solution is probably to try to mod it to remove that stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've watched Monty Python waay too many times and every time I see that, I say it in my mind like Eric Idle..
"Whenever you start the game, click on the screen one time, then look at the random number, add 4, not 2, not 0, not 69, but 4. Add 4 to the random number and then press enter. Hopefully the Black Knight of No Limbs won't steal your map!"

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes