Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Got an interesting problem; after installing the new update, the Cyber Club, which is already at max level, is replaying the progress storyline and stuff. Overall, wouldn't bother me, but I'm not longer able to interact with Widowmaker, all she does is dance on stage now.

Additionally, has there been any fix on the fact that the first sex scene with Veronica has no video? Okay if it hasn't been fixed yet, just clarifying.
Not to mention all love interests simply revert to old behavior after the vacation and not a single one of them has any sexual options at any time. Before you get the club up to speed your only sexual option is to butt plug the teacher and follower her...to a pretty gross(to me)sex scene. Does not seem quite right or sit well with me after I just took everyone on the trip of a lifetime and got closer to all of them.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Couple of things - any help much apreciated - currently gold tier but no entertainers available, i just get drinks form Amy so how di progress with her - seraphina now appeared twice but thats it and Nyx and Maya always in club but when i click it just says already talked and that it . Also how do you get in to the museum - i click and the link in the comp the page goes red and i see a gallery but that's all..... as i say any help gratefully received thanks chaps.
No need to even talk to Amy until Diamond tier club. Just hire entertainers,and keep doing that(look for them and talk to them each night). I also slept a bunch of days to just let the club build money at the gold tier. OH! The biggest thing. Do not collect your funds and end the night(on the stairs). You will be in a loop of a day(but money does still increase),you have to go home and sleep in your own bed after you hire and talk to your entertainers each night! Just an FYI

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
opinion based on v0.61, depraved route (no aphrodisiac)
easily one of the better VNs out there, perhaps one of the best if not for the cyber club arc.

the strengths of the game, at least in my opinion, are its fascinating, multi-faceted love interests (Caroline in particular stands out as an intelligently-designed and well-utilized character), psychological/mystery elements, and choices. the club arc features none of the above. instead, it is a straight-line path towards achieving a big number, and the player is so removed from its daily operations that any depravity has limited impact. the heavy reliance on 3rd party IPs also do not help, especially when you are forced to advance their content to achieve the aforementioned big number.

the dev clearly has the capacity to write great characters and great scenarios, why they felt the need to cram in so many borrowed characters to the point of sidelining the entire main cast is beyond me.

at least belle delphine was indeed avoidable. thank fuck for that.

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Not to mention all love interests simply revert to old behavior after the vacation and not a single one of them has any sexual options at any time. Before you get the club up to speed your only sexual option is to butt plug the teacher and follower her...to a pretty gross(to me)sex scene. Does not seem quite right or sit well with me after I just took everyone on the trip of a lifetime and got closer to all of them.
I know just what you're talking about, and yeah, really doesn't fit with the rest of the game. (Though ironically, does fit the title better than the rest of the game.) The girls who aren't the five on the title screen are requests from high-dollar patrons, both in terms of their visual design and their storylines. Best to think of them as non-canon.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
No need to even talk to Amy until Diamond tier club. Just hire entertainers,and keep doing that(look for them and talk to them each night). I also slept a bunch of days to just let the club build money at the gold tier. OH! The biggest thing. Do not collect your funds and end the night(on the stairs). You will be in a loop of a day(but money does still increase),you have to go home and sleep in your own bed after you hire and talk to your entertainers each night! Just an FYI
Thanks. That does explain a lot.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I don't understand why "End the Night..." does not close out the day when you spend the night at home.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
So, am I done for now? Club at max, drinks at max, original girls' paths complete, Amy is happy.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Totally random but is there a way to see the song list of all songs used in this game? These visual novels always have great songs but their song lists are never posted anywhere. As far as I know, Being a Dik is the only game that has an actual song list you can see.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Depravity [v0.61] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocked Mod

Download Apk: , ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes