"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Depravity [v0.61] [Dante] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,49 GB / 1,12 GB - Depravity-0.61-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,46 GB / 1,09 GB - Depravity-0.61-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
This is a relative minor update correct?
Because i was done really fast and there seems to be nothing new in the club except a few photo of 2B

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Depravity [v0.61] [Dante] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,49 GB / 1,12 GB - Depravity-0.61-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,46 GB / 1,09 GB - Depravity-0.61-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -
Dude the animation is gone I'm playing this compressed version but there is no animation during H-Scenes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dude the animation is gone I'm playing this compressed version but there is no animation during H-Scenes
Try this dude: Download and install the .

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My Unofficial android port:
Depravity [apk] [v0.61]+[Gallery Unlocker]

(1.02GB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

Send bug repor at my

Support
Support my work on

Nov 9, 2018
Thankyou for viewing my game. This is my first VN and I'd like to make something that you guys find worth playing. I apologise if you feel the content is a little brief. I'm keen on making some interesting scenes. So far, did you like the exposition?
Oh man, how far we've come. Can't believe it's been soon 4 years already.

Reactions: danteworks

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This is a relative minor update correct?
Because i was done really fast and there seems to be nothing new in the club except a few photo of 2B
Is it a small update?:unsure:

I'm pretty sure this is the only update that we will see this whole year.:cry:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes