JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
is there a post here on the forum on how the club works? or can anyone give me a general idea of how to upgrade the club? rn im just trying to upgrade from bronze to silver. im guessing I just need to keep collecting the income and ending the night while hiring the entertainers as much as possible and keep talking to them till i can have sex with them? It keeps saying i need progress with seraphine 2b and amy and 20000 cash which I have so i guess I need progress? I hired them immediately then they both left after a dew days then I could only hire 2b and I was able to talk to her twice on different days in the club before being given the talk to her another day prompt

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
is there a post here on the forum on how the club works? or can anyone give me a general idea of how to upgrade the club? rn im just trying to upgrade from bronze to silver. im guessing I just need to keep collecting the income and ending the night while hiring the entertainers as much as possible and keep talking to them till i can have sex with them? It keeps saying i need progress with seraphine 2b and amy and 20000 cash which I have so i guess I need progress? I hired them immediately then they both left after a dew days then I could only hire 2b and I was able to talk to her twice on different days in the club before being given the talk to her another day prompt
send me your save - i can take a look.

EDIT: before you do that. Try to interact with 2b and co. and come back next day hire again until no more tasks.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Got an interesting problem; after installing the new update, the Cyber Club, which is already at max level, is replaying the progress storyline and stuff. Overall, wouldn't bother me, but I'm not longer able to interact with Widowmaker, all she does is dance on stage now.

Additionally, has there been any fix on the fact that the first sex scene with Veronica has no video? Okay if it hasn't been fixed yet, just clarifying.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Couple of things - any help much apreciated - currently gold tier but no entertainers available, i just get drinks form Amy so how di progress with her - seraphina now appeared twice but thats it and Nyx and Maya always in club but when i click it just says already talked and that it . Also how do you get in to the museum - i click and the link in the comp the page goes red and i see a gallery but that's all..... as i say any help gratefully received thanks chaps.

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
it would be really nice if there was a way to make money faster in this game
I made $30+ mill in bit coin. Take the base rate down. Invest as much as you can (? changes levels). Bump up rate each day. Cash out out totally. Then bump down. Rinse and repeat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noble 271

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Yo I have a problem with renpy game (I'm using Android), for example this game I already update the joiplay to the latest version but it still skip the scene Screenshot_2022-07-14-02-58-33-02_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
Like this before this there's should be a scene but I doesn't, I've tried using the old joiplay and it works but the quality of the scene is like 360p or smtg if someone know smtg please help me man thanks ❤

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I made $30+ mill in bit coin. Take the base rate down. Invest as much as you can (? changes levels). Bump up rate each day. Cash out out totally. Then bump down. Rinse and repeat.
How could you not make billions lol? It does not take long. Day one,buy with all the cash you can(cell phone last icon). Bump it up(laptop). Sell(phone). Day two lower (w laptop)buy with all you have(phone). Day three raise(laptop) sell(Phone). Back to day one. Repeat. If you can not make billions adding 2 zeroes every 3 days,not sure what to tell you. Also you can hit the question mark on the phone (in the app)and withdraw 500k per click,instead of 10.
Not that it matters...pooooof.
Game goes off the rails quite a bit when you buy the club and after your trip(be ready for some grind,keep hiring entertainers the bartender means nothing). Suddenly all those love interests have zero interests in you.

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
How could you not make billions lol? It does not take long. Day one,buy with all the cash you can(cell phone last icon). Bump it up(laptop). Sell(phone). Day two lower (w laptop)buy with all you have(phone). Day three raise(laptop) sell(Phone). Back to day one. Repeat. If you can not make billions adding 2 zeroes every 3 days,not sure what to tell you. Also you can hit the question mark on the phone (in the app)and withdraw 500k per click,instead of 10.
Not that it matters...pooooof.
Game goes off the rails quite a bit when you buy the club and after your trip(be ready for some grind,keep hiring entertainers the bartender means nothing). Suddenly all those love interests have zero interests in you.
You are correct - you can make unlimited funds if you keep up with it. It doesn't take a lot of work to make millions.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes