Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
New content with Veronica and Olivia but not with Amanda . . . it's literally been like 2 or 3 years since the last time there was new content with her, bc this update Is about Olivia and Veronica this update took about 10 or 11 months, the last update was about the cyber club which i really enjoyed, and it also took a ton of time, which i consider it was ok bc there was a lot of character and a lot of scenes, then before that there was the update when you finally fuck Keira, (which i dont care that much) and the update before that i think its the last time that we had a update with some new content with Amanda that you get to have a Boob job on the beach, and thats it, but that was AGES ago.
I dont understand how is posible, i mean the landlady are always one of the main characters in this type of games, and still going several years with out new content with her
Because dev knows that most people would simply lost interest for the game if he deliver content with amanda the character with most interest of the player base, so less interest less money for him.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Wait, am I reading that right? When the changelog says "Veronica and Olivia completion of content" does that mean they are done (no more content will be made for them). :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: danteworks

albul

Jun 8, 2017
It's been a while since I last played, so can anyone please tell me how do I go to the trip? I already enough money, but I can't remember how to trigger it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes