danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, sure buddy. I spent almost 1 hour saving and loading to achieve the maximum profitable rate!
View attachment 1882900
My perfectionist soul is very happy!!!
P.S:

View attachment 1882915
Now I need to click on the button a million times, thanks to the developer...
click the question mark on top right to change withdrawal amount

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Looking forward to your update. This was one of the better games, but it's been a while since I there was new content.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
So I finally figured out the bronze membership thing and now m at the trip. Just hoping to see more about Caroline. I don't care about anything else. I just hope we get to see more Caroline. danteworks
I gotta say this game of yours got a beautiful story, and the background music. Hoping to see more from you.

Last edited:
Reactions: danteworks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I finally figured out the bronze membership thing and now m at the trip. Just hoping to see more about Caroline. I don't care about anything else. I just hope we get to see more Caroline. danteworks
Also previously I played A House in the Rift. I gotta say every game of yours got a beautiful story, and the background music. Hoping to see more from you.
I don't believe that Dante has anything to do with A House in the Rift though?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
New content with Veronica and Olivia but not with Amanda . . . it's literally been like 2 or 3 years since the last time there was new content with her, bc this update Is about Olivia and Veronica this update took about 10 or 11 months, the last update was about the cyber club which i really enjoyed, and it also took a ton of time, which i consider it was ok bc there was a lot of character and a lot of scenes, then before that there was the update when you finally fuck Keira, (which i dont care that much) and the update before that i think its the last time that we had a update with some new content with Amanda that you get to have a Boob job on the beach, and thats it, but that was AGES ago.
I dont understand how is posible, i mean the landlady are always one of the main characters in this type of games, and still going several years with out new content with her

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
New content with Veronica and Olivia but not with Amanda . . . it's literally been like 2 or 3 years since the last time there was new content with her, bc this update Is about Olivia and Veronica this update took about 10 or 11 months, the last update was about the cyber club which i really enjoyed, and it also took a ton of time, which i consider it was ok bc there was a lot of character and a lot of scenes, then before that there was the update when you finally fuck Keira, (which i dont care that much) and the update before that i think its the last time that we had a update with some new content with Amanda that you get to have a Boob job on the beach, and thats it, but that was AGES ago.
I dont understand how is posible, i mean the landlady are always one of the main characters in this type of games, and still going several years with out new content with her
Nicole and Amanda next

Stanky

Jan 15, 2018
Damn rightty

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is it possible to permanently get rid of Nicole or is she mandatory to play this game?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes