SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
if i'm correctly its been already 7 or 8 months since the last update right? anynews about when the next one is going to come out?

Reactions: Mirnation

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
it was a very funny scene!
Greetings Dev, just being curious here but... I'm aware that you said something about you being a doctor and your fulltime job has been overload due to covid.
I totally get that, but could you give us a date on the next update?
This game is so good so I'm looking forward to it being satisfactorily completed.

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Greetings Dev, just being curious here but... I'm aware that you said something about you being a doctor and your fulltime job has been overload due to covid.
I totally get that, but could you give us a date on the next update?
This game is so good so I'm looking forward to it being satisfactorily completed.
I've got a date in mind but I won't say it just yet in case I can't meet. But I can say I have the weekend off and will be doing a lot of work on the game.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I've got a date in mind but I won't say it just yet in case I can't meet. But I can say I have the weekend off and will be doing a lot of work on the game.
There is a bit of a bug with the cyber club. You have it so we can upgrade the club to diamond which is cyber club level 5 but the club menu only has cyber club level 4 twice so there is no cyber club level 5 menu when prestiging to diamond which caused me to go into another menu from another building until I changed that last variable.

This was the code that was duplicated.
Code:
if cyber_club_lvl == 4:
   "You can hire entertainers to entertain the patrons, or even yourself."
   "Entertainers cost money to hire, and for now, you can only hire for a night."
   "The club prestige level is currently platinum. Here are the girls on call that are available immediately when you hire."

DesignerDarm

Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys! I've got to the point where the phone tips says "play the other girl's routes" does it mean there is no more content, or will it actually unlock if I play all the main girls up to a point?

thank you for any answers

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys! I've got to the point where the phone tips says "play the other girl's routes" does it mean there is no more content, or will it actually unlock if I play all the main girls up to a point?

thank you for any answers
You need to proceed with all the main girls' events to continue.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
There is a bit of a bug with the cyber club. You have it so we can upgrade the club to diamond which is cyber club level 5 but the club menu only has cyber club level 4 twice so there is no cyber club level 5 menu when prestiging to diamond which caused me to go into another menu from another building until I changed that last variable.

This was the code that was duplicated.
Code:
if cyber_club_lvl == 4:
   "You can hire entertainers to entertain the patrons, or even yourself."
   "Entertainers cost money to hire, and for now, you can only hire for a night."
   "The club prestige level is currently platinum. Here are the girls on call that are available immediately when you hire."
can you make a fix for this issue?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Is there a way to change what the "landlady" and "housemate" are reffered to with a existing save? I got quite far already, but getting tired of the dialogue being a bit silly with those.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a way to change what the "landlady" and "housemate" are reffered to with a existing save? I got quite far already, but getting tired of the dialogue being a bit silly with those.
1. Get Universal Ren'Py Mod and place in game fold like any other mod
2. Start game and press <ALT> + M
3. In search bar enter mr
4. From the result click old relation and enter new one.
5. Repeat 3 and 4 for sr

EDIT: Just read OP. Check your laptop in your room. Click on the HACKS in upper left corner and select Renamer .

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes