Feb 1, 2019
I'm kinda lost with Angelina, I keep meeting her in the private pool but nothing changes. I've endend the other girls quest (beside the club)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I reported it on you Discord Channel.

The hint say meet Angelina at the pool at afternoon. I meet her the hint change not. I meet her there 3xtimes there no changes all time the same text and the hint say the same so I would say it is a bug.

Here is my save look and try yourself.

Last edited:

OG-Yukie

Jun 20, 2020
Here is a patch I did hastily for the cyberclub. I also added the seraphine option to stage 5 as you can't get back to it once you go from lvl 4 -> level 5.

Just replace the game/original.rpa with this one. It shouldn't break anything.

cheers

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I reported it on you Discord Channel.

The hint say meet Angelina at the pool at afternoon. I meet her the hint change not. I meet her there 3xtimes there no changes all time the same text and the hint say the same so I would say it is a bug.

Here is my save look and try yourself.
I think that's all the content for her

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Start playing it today and i gotta said im a bit dissapointed in how short Nicole story are, i hope the other girl wont be this short, also the one with Tifa is even more frustrated, i mean im new and kinda broke,got tease on the intro , save up 100$ for her,hoping for some kind of progression, then just lose her almost immidiately, that feel a bit like a scam ngl.

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'd like to try the game but I read in a review that you get a blowjob from a futa without knowing it's a futa (you only find out later). Is that true? This kind of trap would be a deal-breaker to me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd like to try the game but I read in a review that you get a blowjob from a futa without knowing it's a futa (you only find out later). Is that true? This kind of trap would be a deal-breaker to me.
IIRC you can reject her before that point if you want to.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
You can say no thanks long before that happens.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes