danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Well, if that's a lie, it's an original one, I'll give you that. But I'm more inclined to believe it isn't, in which case... take care, stay safe, and take as long as you need to make future updates as good as they can be without burning yourself out in the process. Overworking in your side hustle when you're already being overworked (and put at risk) at your day job is no good. Anybody gives you shit about it, that's what the ignore button is for.
Thanks Just finished a 13 hr shift. My patreon documents from when I was a medical student and the character Caroline was inspired from myself. Like I said I got a helper that I pay to do renders so it's going to churn along whether I have time or not

Reactions: Urk and Dragon59

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
How the heck do you install an APK file when it's in a .zip? It wants me to extract it to my phone but then I can't install it because it's no longer an APK file. Who dun it

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Krztoff

Aug 20, 2017
I got to the scene with Nicole in the dressing room. Is this avoidable, or is this a another shit game that forces characters on you regardless of your choices? Just let me focus on the characters I'm interested in, and more importantly, IGNORE the characters I have zero interest in.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I got to the scene with Nicole in the dressing room. Is this avoidable, or is this a another shit game that forces characters on you regardless of your choices? Just let me focus on the characters I'm interested in, and more importantly, IGNORE the characters I have zero interest in.
This game is nothing for you then. Because to progress the storyline of one girl you need to progress in other storylines as well. So you cannot avoid any of the Main Girls.

Reactions: Krztoff

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
Just dropped by to say Dantework's taste in music is as good as this game. Really though, it makes a big difference. Slow Dancing in The Dark was used very well.

Reactions: jooojaaa

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
The money was kinda buggy after owning the club, like it doesn't go down until I finish the story with 2B and upgrade the club to silver, after that it seems to work fine but then it won't go down again when I upgrade the drinks and the club from silver to gold, while it does seems to go down when hiring entertainer so, is this part of the feature or is it really just bug? I mean not that I complain, it works in my favor after all, just wanted to let you know, it made the game a bit easier.

Reactions: danteworks

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Is this also a bug? After I upgraded the prestige to diamond tier and end the story with Amy, I can no longer hire the entertainer(Nyx and Maya), these are the same options with Olivia when you go to the University. Also just to make sure, is the KDA groups stories ended with Ahri and Akali came to check the club right? No more for version 0.60 right? hard to know the progress since you didn't add any of the new girls on the phone or was I the only one not seeing it?
Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 4.13.21 PM.png

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its been a long time i didn't play this game, did we get the mother or still ?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes