BecaB02

Mar 16, 2020
hey! I just started the game, and I'm having an issue where my cursor doesnt highlight anything to select. I can get the arrow keys to work partially, but im stuck in mom's bedroom now cause it will only let me select her and not the back button. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Dev says he has an new assistant, so should speed things up. So, if there is no update soon, you know it's bullshit just like WAY too many Patreon devs are doing now days. They get a new PC and or graphics card....and 4 months later still nothing. Or if there IS an update, it's 5 min long. Or, they are in the hospital, have covid, blah blah. Same excuses over and over again while people throw money at them. The games always start out great but by 0.4 it tapers off into oblivion.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Loving the game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't read the tags? :p Going in knowing there was optional futa/trans content in the game, it was super-obvious what her big secret was. I hope she eventually talks about wanting to get bottom surgery, but can't afford it, and then the player has the choice to either talk her out of it or pay for it.

Reactions: Pedoune

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Didn't read the tags? :p Going in knowing there was optional futa/trans content in the game, it was super-obvious what her big secret was. I hope she eventually talks about wanting to get bottom surgery, but can't afford it, and then the player has the choice to either talk her out of it or pay for it.
I missed that tag somehow, but it was a surprise and Im not upset about it. I do like your idea though

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Depravity [v0.60.1 Bugfix] [Dante] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,46 GB / 1,04 GB - Depravity-0.60.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,43 GB / 1,01 GB - Depravity-0.60.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Up2Share

Download (Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Up2Share

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

danteworks I found a small bug that happens when you hover over the Discord icon in the "About" screen. The game crashes because in line 588 of screens.rpy it says hover "logo_discord2_hover.png" but it should be hover "logo_discord_hover2.png". Maybe you want to fix this for the next version. In my compressed version it is already fixed.
You remove the animation scene? I dont have animation scene on this compressed version

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
You remove the animation scene? I dont have animation scene on this compressed version
I didn't remove anything! Are other compressed versions working for you? Try this:
  • If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

runz

Mar 3, 2018
I didn't remove anything! Are other compressed versions working for you? Try this:
  • If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:
It's okay now thanks

Reactions: "CJ"

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Dev says he has an new assistant, so should speed things up. So, if there is no update soon, you know it's bullshit just like WAY too many Patreon devs are doing now days. They get a new PC and or graphics card....and 4 months later still nothing. Or if there IS an update, it's 5 min long. Or, they are in the hospital, have covid, blah blah. Same excuses over and over again while people throw money at them. The games always start out great but by 0.4 it tapers off into oblivion.
I am in hospital atm but I'm a doctor treating COVID which is exploding where I am atm. Heard that one before?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Well, if that's a lie, it's an original one, I'll give you that. But I'm more inclined to believe it isn't, in which case... take care, stay safe, and take as long as you need to make future updates as good as they can be without burning yourself out in the process. Overworking in your side hustle when you're already being overworked (and put at risk) at your day job is no good. Anybody gives you shit about it, that's what the ignore button is for.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes