ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Manipulate bitcoin, just like you presumably did to pay for "The Trip". By the time you even have the option to buy the club, $3mil should be nothing to you.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is there a list of all the songs used through at the game, somewhere? I tried to snoop around the game files, didnt see anything that was clear list. I shazamed a few but a clear list would be nice

Aug 5, 2021
Is there a list of all the songs used through at the game, somewhere? I tried to snoop around the game files, didnt see anything that was clear list. I shazamed a few but a clear list would be nice
Hear, hear. I particularly remember liking the Americana-ish song that played the first few times you go to Caroline's apartment, but don't want to start over just to find out what it was.

Aug 5, 2021
You dump the price to 10, buy a lot of Coins. Next day, you raise it to 100, sell all your coins and get your money. Repeat. Should be easy to obtain and pretty fast.
To add to this, the option to mess with the price is in the shop on MC's laptop, under "favors from Bogdanof", if you missed it somehow.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I bought the camera. but quest for the mom didnt update. And it doesnt say thats it for this update like it does with Camella. So what Im doing wrong. Where's my camera?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I've progressed till I own the club, and I've found a bug. If I choose to finish the night and collect money from Vincent the day doesn't progress and hired entertainers don't leave.
I'm running into the same problem, is there a fix for this or do we have to wait for an update to fix this?

xazex

Aug 5, 2018
Just use Shazam App to search for the song played in the game.

Hear, hear. I particularly remember liking the Americana-ish song that played the first few times you go to Caroline's apartment, but don't want to start over just to find out what it was.
New soul by yael naim

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes