Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Yes I just don't code well. There is no more content to experience I think so I haven't fixed it yet.
Speaking of lvling club, the game keeps telling me I need to advance with Seraphine and 2B, and they're at the club night after night but 'you've already talked to her tonight'. So Catch-22 bug.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of lvling club, the game keeps telling me I need to advance with Seraphine and 2B, and they're at the club night after night but 'you've already talked to her tonight'. So Catch-22 bug.
Have you tried sleeping in the bed at home rather than advancing the day by talking to Vince?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Have you tried sleeping in the bed at home rather than advancing the day by talking to Vince?
I haven't. I would guess that this properly resets the day, allowing you to rehire the two and continue their paths. It's not very intuitive or elegant and I suppose Dante realized that and inserted another way to collect the profits.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I haven't. I would guess that this properly resets the day, allowing you to rehire the two and continue their paths. It's not very intuitive or elegant and I suppose Dante realized that and inserted another way to collect the profits.
Yeah it's a bug where choosing the option in the club sets the time to morning, but doesn't advance the day.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've progressed till I own the club, and I've found a bug. If I choose to finish the night and collect money from Vincent the day doesn't progress and hired entertainers don't leave.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've found another bug. Once you've maxed prestige in your club, the hire employees button jumps to Olivia's university menu.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Playing this game currently, so far, it is quite fun. The MC is annoying sometimes, but only a minor thing.

I am now at the stage where I can decide whether or not I want to give the aphrodisiac to Amanda. Is there any difference so far or does it not matter at all?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Playing this game currently, so far, it is quite fun. The MC is annoying sometimes, but only a minor thing.

I am now at the stage where I can decide whether or not I want to give the aphrodisiac to Amanda. Is there any difference so far or does it not matter at all?
You get some different scenes, it doesn't have any effect on the overall story.

Reactions: Cherubin25
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes