Aug 8, 2021
danteworks
So I'm changing PCs, assuming I'm transferring the entire game folder via flashdrive,
would I need to look for files outside of it to keep my game saves?
I know some games save within the same folder as the game, but some games save to a created folder on a different directory, and I wasn't sure which one Depravity does.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
danteworks
So I'm changing PCs, assuming I'm transferring the entire game folder via flashdrive,
would I need to look for files outside of it to keep my game saves?
I know some games save within the same folder as the game, but some games save to a created folder on a different directory, and I wasn't sure which one Depravity does.
It's Renpy, the saves are stored at the standard Renpy save locations. That's %APPDATA%/RenPy/ for Windows, ~/.renpy/ for Linux, and ~/Library/RenPy/ for Mac. Then each Renpy game has a subfolder inside that main folder.

Aug 8, 2021
It's Renpy, the saves are stored at the standard Renpy save locations. That's %APPDATA%/RenPy/ for Windows, ~/.renpy/ for Linux, and ~/Library/RenPy/ for Mac. Then each Renpy game has a subfolder inside that main folder.
Good to know, thanks. I didn't realize that saving outside was RenPy standard.
I was able to find it at /AppData/Roaming/RenPy/
tqtq :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Good to know, thanks. I didn't realize that saving outside was RenPy standard.
I was able to find it at /AppData/Roaming/RenPy/
tqtq :D
It saves in the game folder too, which is handy if you want to share a single save with someone or something like that. But it doesn't automatically copy saves over from the system folder, so if you backup saves from the game folder then any that were made on a previous version won't be included.

Reactions: danteworks

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
danteworks Thanks for creating an amazing game! Love the story and art; keep up the good work!

Having (small) trouble with bug at end of 60.1 content. All girl storylines finished (and great) and was leveling club. After upgrading to platinum Vince's "Hire Entertainers" option goes to Olivia's repeatable commands. Have tried reloading and reinstalling; pictures attached for reference!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
danteworks Thanks for creating an amazing game! Love the story and art; keep up the good work!

Having (small) trouble with bug at end of 60.1 content. All girl storylines finished (and great) and was leveling club. After upgrading to platinum Vince's "Hire Entertainers" option goes to Olivia's repeatable commands. Have tried reloading and reinstalling; pictures attached for reference!
Yes I just don't code well. There is no more content to experience I think so I haven't fixed it yet.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
100% avoidable and it's obvious when the choice is if I remember correctly. Note "the", there's only one character so far with trap content I believe.
Well i don't want to avoid it actually. I love traps and i'm going to play because there is a trap! thanks. :oops: It's hard to find good games with trap/femboy content.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Depravity [v0.60.1 Bugfix] [Dante] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,46 GB / 1,04 GB - Depravity-0.60.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,43 GB / 1,01 GB - Depravity-0.60.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - - Up2Share

Download (Mac): - - Up2Share

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

danteworks I found a small bug that happens when you hover over the Discord icon in the "About" screen. The game crashes because in line 588 of screens.rpy it says hover "logo_discord2_hover.png" but it should be hover "logo_discord_hover2.png". Maybe you want to fix this for the next version. In my compressed version it is already fixed.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes