Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
anyone knows how to fix this bug: Once you've maxed prestige in your club, the hire employees button jumps to Olivia's university menu.
Or if it's something that will be fixed next version

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
is there a cheat to increase money to buy the trip?
Hi. At worst, you can use a savegames editor:

- Create a new savegame in the game.
- In the savegames editor, click on ”UPLOAD FILE” and open your savegame.
- Find ”cash :” and enter the desired amount in the parentheses. Example: cash :(5000)
- At the bottom of the page, click ”Download xxxxx-x-LT1.save” to save the modified savegame.
- Replaces the original savegame with the modified savegame.
- In the game, load your modified savegame. Enjoy your new money. ;)

It works on all devices (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, ...).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sevaroq

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
Great game, I especially enjoy the fact that small things like sound design are actually done for once, and it's not just the usual 3 tunes (if there is any music at all).

A small thing for feedback is the relationship between Kaira and Amanda, if you do not choose mother/sister specific it gets a bit weird conversations-wise, especially in the early game. I know, in general, the game is designed around... well, depravity, but I was never so much into the incest angle but the landlady/housemate angle is also kind of odd, so I usually go with step-stuff as a compromise.

As a suggestion, maybe add a third option "what is Kaira to Amanda?" so you could, for example, make them mother/daughter, and you are just the stepbro/son. I am not sure how much effort that is, but I would assume adding a third variable is not impossible.

But again, great game.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Is this a sandbox game or straight forward VN with choices, if it's sandbox is it slow paced or not that bad?

Thanks
I would describe it as a visual novel disguised as a sandbox. It has a sandbox interface, but you have to do things in a mostly set order such that it might as well have just been a linear VN; outside of the optional side content funded by high-tier patrons, you'll be hitting the "progress with that other girl before you can progress with this one" wall constantly.

EDIT: it's fairly fast-paced from what I remember, though money could be a pretty big stumbling block if you try to earn it honestly rather than take advantage of the crypto manipulation tools.

Last edited:

Corrupt_giga_chad

Aug 28, 2021
View attachment 370820

Overview:
You are an industrious university student who lost his way and fortune in the wake of the great bitcoin crash. Homeless and forced to withdraw from your course, you have no choice but to go back home to stay with your mother and sister. Between jealous sisters and horny mothers, make new friends and strengthen old bonds and discover what it means to be able to call someone family ;)

The journey is a depraved one, but see it to the end, and you may find redemption yet...
Play today!
Thread Updated: 2021-08-20
Release Date: 2021-08-20
Developer: Dante -
Censored: No
Version: 0.60.1 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Upgrade Pack 0.59=>0.60.1 for Windows (DRAG AND REPLACE) MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only: - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.59 Hotfix): - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Extras: Signatures - Gallery Mod

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 352223 View attachment 353056 View attachment 370911 View attachment 675320 View attachment 675322 View attachment 675324 View attachment 675332 View attachment 675333 View attachment 675329 View attachment 370815 View attachment 212265 View attachment 219365 View attachment 212270 View attachment 214068 View attachment 212276 View attachment 212284 View attachment 193245 View attachment 193252 View attachment 946784
How do I play this on Android? Im new to this

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes