gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Amanda is missing from my kitchen(evening) and in her room (morning) do i have to do any other stories first? i did a little of Caroline and Camile story first,then amanda's now i have to talk to amanda in kitchen and use aphrodisiac in kitchen but she is missing, is it a problem with my save? (hope not)

Hasbu

Dec 15, 2018
How to change language in Android games. Please explain from the start. I dont know anything

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I'm not facing any problems but only one problem MONEY,,,
Give me more money pls(savefile) ;) :p:rolleyes:
Dev is serious about learning how the (very, very easy) BCC system works. I have a couple of million with no cheating (other than the in-game cheating of pumping and dumping the values). First make sure the value is currently low, using the hacker to reset it if you must. Then buy 100-200 worth of BCC. Next, pump the price. If you are pitifully low on funds, cash half out (or cash out and put half back in). Next, pump it again. Next day cash out. Then crash the price again and reinvest all you can. Pump again. Easy.

Buy low, sell high. It's child's play.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
you need to add a new line of code if you can defining amandashow to be that value. The default only kicks in if its not defined yet.
hi it seems some people are having the same problem, would it be possible for you to tell us what line of code is needed or just post a small fix here please, i tried reloading older saves but its the same.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Amanda is missing from my kitchen(evening) and in her room (morning) do i have to do any other stories first? i did a little of Caroline and Camile story first,then amanda's now i have to talk to amanda in kitchen and use aphrodisiac in kitchen but she is missing, is it a problem with my save? (hope not)
did you try dande studios?

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
did you try dande studios?
yes she is in dande studios in the afternoon, and i was able to get her to show up at the kitchen in the evening by editing the save file bit i cant get her to show up in the morning in her room

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
Having issues using the aphrodisiac (mom not appearing in kitchen in evening) also having issues with Nicole having no option to discuss trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Abide
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes