Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
phone says play the other girls routes but there are none anymore as everyone else says thats it for this update. Am i stuck?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
phone says play the other girls routes but there are none anymore as everyone else says thats it for this update. Am i stuck?
Maybe. I'm not the best coder, but this is the first time I hear of this problem. If you are a patreon, since this was leaked, you can contact me on patreon or discord for some in-depth trouble shooting. Otherwise, I recommend restarting a save.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Maybe. I'm not the best coder, but this is the first time I hear of this problem. If you are a patreon, since this was leaked, you can contact me on patreon or discord for some in-depth trouble shooting. Otherwise, I recommend restarting a save.
Thanks i reloaded a save and works like a charm.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Instead of "Play other girls routes" it should say "Talk to Kaira in her room" in one case.In another one you should get something like "Talk to Amanda in the morning". The phone hints are kind of messed up when it comes to the trip, the events trigger as they should though.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Instead of "Play other girls routes" it should say "Talk to Kaira in her room" in one case.In another one you should get something like "Talk to Amanda in the morning". The phone hints are kind of messed up when it comes to the trip, the events trigger as they should though.
Yeah many combinations to code for. But to be honest, having a quest guide is luxury enough right? I trust the players to be smart enough to figure out the rest.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
I need more money here than what i need for red dead redemption 2 online, granted you can gain $150 each day but the currency i find it too demanding

kapoor625

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, Windows defender blocked the starting of the .exe and virustotal shows an infection. Is this a false positive?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
I tried to follow that quest guideline, but Amanda doesn't appear anywhere in the morning except for the evening kitchen where she MC and her says i love you to each other. Also doesnt show up at work.
go to her office in dande studios

May 3, 2017
what about the belle daphne and widiw maker content? how to access it
There is no new content for those characters if you are talking about the old content you need to get gold membership at the resort and go to the private pool during the evening. This gives you the belle scene(You going down on her) you do need the pateron password but I'm sure you can find it.

The widowmaker one requires you to get to the vip section of the bar, basically buy drinks till you can go there. I had to buy drinks on separate nights and advance the bartenders route a bit before I was let in.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
There is no new content for those characters if you are talking about the old content you need to get gold membership at the resort and go to the private pool during the evening. This gives you the belle scene(You going down on her) you do need the pateron password but I'm sure you can find it.

The widowmaker one requires you to get to the vip section of the bar, basically buy drinks till you can go there. I had to buy drinks on separate nights and advance the bartenders route a bit before I was let in.
i meant the content in this update . it says is in museum of patreons and a new mystery so i am curious how to get it

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes