Fortunately I had not got any bugs on PC
I fondly anticipate next update!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I predicted this several pages ago.
"Open map, game closes! HELP!"
Danteworks, it's not a good idea to troll the fans who can't read. They are less likely to become patrons. And even some of your current patrons are asking those questions. They might leave, too. Some may already have.

For those looking for answers, download the patch bas made. Can be a pain to do a math problem every time you open it.
The patch is on the first page, first post.

conchimnon

Apr 4, 2017
Sorry if this might have been reported before but it´s kind of frustrating...

All Girls are finished except for...

Amanda - Use Aphrodisiac in the evening kitchen - She is never there..
Camille - Talk to Amanda in her Bedroom in morning - Guess what, she is never there as well...
Kaira - Talk to Nicole about the trip - No option for that...

And after finishing Olivia´s route, going back to the high school is a 50 / 50 chance that the games jumps back to main screen. Sucks if you did a good money grind before that happens...

Otherwise really great game and very well presented, love it and want more Camille but again, no Amanda anywhere...

Me too

With "Camille - Talk to Amanda in her Bedroom in morning - Guess what, she is never there as well..." you can use Hack in Computer in MC room

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
no troll from me. early access is 5 days long, wait until then for a public release that has all bugs fixed, or come to my discord.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
no troll from me. early access is 5 days long, wait until then for a public release that has all bugs fixed, or come to my discord.
The password thing really does seem pointless. When it's just as annoying to those of us who got the early access legitimately as it is to those who got the leaked version, something has gone very wrong. When it's more annoying to patrons because the leaked version has it patched out and the patron version doesn't?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
the Fix for getting saves to work is to get it through my patreon and not through cracked sites like this one, it seems atm

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes