namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello there is another way that the cafe to earn money quickly because for the jet and the hotel the 600 000 is long to have to do more than 10 000 times in the morning at the cafe knowing that the photographer's job does not work after unlocking the trip

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
hello there is another way that the cafe to earn money quickly because for the jet and the hotel the 600 000 is long to have to do more than 10 000 times in the morning at the cafe knowing that the photographer's job does not work after unlocking the trip
RTFM

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
Trip quest for phone

1. Go to Balance BBC nead 605.000$

2. Go toke to : Amanda ( D.Sudios ) then to Nicole (Afternoon Living Room ) last Kaira ( Afternoon Kaira's Bedroom )= vacation trip

3.You nead to bay ( computer shopping ): camper + hotel room + plane = you have to buy all 3 nathe 1 ok

4.Then go to Kaira afternoon = you explain the vacation trip

5.Morning go Amanda to get prepared fot the trip

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok, some feedback, i play on 720p notebook screen and dialog fonts seems too big. Previous seemed more appropriate for low screen dimensions.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Holy fuck Dante you need to turn the music down on the bitcoin screen jesus h christ my ears a legit bleeding for people with good head phones it is actually painful to go into that screen would rather just grind god damn cash at the cafe.... Love the game but plz dude for the love of christ and my eardrums fix that by lowering it or making a mute option.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ther
Holy fuck Dante you need to turn the music down on the bitcoin screen jesus h christ my ears a legit bleeding for people with good head phones it is actually painful to go into that screen would rather just grind god damn cash at the cafe.... Love the game but plz dude for the love of christ and my eardrums fix that by lowering it or making a mute option.
go to preferences

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have music is all the way down put sound to half still was pretty much ear rape so I had to turn the sound completely off but still it's loud as all hell maybe tone it down a touch.
It's in the options. Its a sliding scale. You have a range from zero to max.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Version 54.1 Public Release Version w/ bug fixes

Update only? not wanna download the whole thing again.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Out of all the games I checked, the ones whose saves did not work were saves that had been created from a version of the game not released from me. Idk why.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Out of all the games I checked, the ones whose saves did not work were saves that had been created from a version of the game not released from me. Idk why.
i played 54c to the end, the same one that's at the beginning of this thread well it was at the time. so i dunno why it's failing all my saves.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I had a version created by you, posted here that had saves revert.
It was the hotfix version for the memory leak issue you had in .53 ? i think that was the one that had the mem leaks.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I haven't uploaded a 0.54c here. With regard to memory issues, I'm using the same versions as you guys are using. So I'm not sure what it could be if were are all using the same versions. If you got it off f95, it could be from anywhere. So i say get it from my patreon to be safe.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I haven't uploaded a 0.54c here. With regard to memory issues, I'm using the same versions as you guys are using. So I'm not sure what it could be if were are all using the same versions. If you got it off f95, it could be from anywhere. So i say get it from my patreon to be safe.
Fair enough. Just wanted to let you know which version to this version caused the save reversion.
I havent downloaded 0.54.1 to see if that fixed the issue, i just know it happens going from 0.53.1 => 0.54c It only goes back to the end of .52 though so it wasn't that bad.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes