Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The futa girl's story is very moving. I am not into futa but I'd like to be her friend, I hope that's an option. Maybe we can be buds and DP girls together. That's some wholesome friendship.
Only if its optional in the game .Some players of the game like myself do Not share with other guys and or futa's and avoid such people and those kinda of situation in video games .

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Depravity [v0.54.1] [Dante] (1.67 gb rar pc source)
522 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Any chance of you adding mirrors other than Mega in the future ? Mega up for example ? Nopy ? zippyshare ?
Mega data mining slows my system down so much it's faster to download the full version ...

John64

Apr 25, 2018
i played 54c to the end, the same one that's at the beginning of this thread well it was at the time. so i dunno why it's failing all my saves.
Same problem with saves. Used only 0.53 Public Release posted here by developer himself. Asked him about that on his discord, but instead of a polite answer got smth like "GTFO and don't use pirate versions"!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Same problem with saves. Used only 0.53 Public Release posted here by developer himself. Asked him about that on his discord, but instead of a polite answer got smth like "GTFO and don't use pirate versions"!
I don't think you have posted in my discord. Can you show me?

Jun 22, 2017
any one got any cheat

*Caution use at your own risk (can be game breaking if you change certain settings) & remember to always make a copy of the original save file*

Here you go, RenPy save editor:
Open up one of your saved files and edit whatever you want.

Jun 22, 2017
How do I edit the save file? Where is it located? I'm having the same problem as him. Amanda is not showing up in the Morning or the Evening.
*Caution use at your own risk (can be game breaking if you change certain settings) & remember to always make a copy of the original save file*

You can find the save file here:
*Game Folder*\game\saves(Your save files are here)

You can download the editor from the attachment:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Post by CJake. You asked me the exact description - I posted what was written in the bug report.
The trace log showed that you were using a cracked version of the game.... Something i warned against. i can only endorse and offer support for games from me. I have not heard complaints from players who got it from my patreon .

John64

Apr 25, 2018
The trace log showed that you were using a cracked version of the game.... Something i warned against. i can only endorse and offer support for games from me. I have not heard complaints from players who got it from my patreon .
hmmm... strange... ok, i'll try to reload it once again...

• Haha
Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes