JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
So... where are we on making that music track list for the game? I used the search on this website and only found the names of a couple of songs. Would really like to know what the initial track used in the rv is and the song when using the bitcoin app

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finally got round to playing the latest update and I really like where this trip is going looks like Kaira especially has something on her mind :love: all set up now for part 2 can't wait.

Reactions: danteworks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 449141

Here's the second version with Nyx and Caroline and Saffron. Thank you all for playing!
Nyx isn't my favourite of the girls but shorts like that will always get my attention. Saffron is just – well, imagine having two Nicoles, I'm looking forward to the twincest threesome when it comes.

Psytama

Sep 14, 2019
Can someone provide me the list of songs used in the game. The music selection of developer is really good.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Can someone provide me the list of songs used in the game. The music selection of developer is really good.
Yeah, I agree, the music selection is great. But I don't think there is a list anywhere. I think it might just be easier to just google the lyrics, its how I found most of them myself.

Reactions: JLP603

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
How do i buy the trip in the shop ; or in this case get this money wtf
work a bit, then buy coins (on phone).
also/then make the price of those coins go up (200 dollars on laptop shop, you can do this a few few times to make it more worth it)
then sell them, withdraw cash
reset price (again on laptop)
repeat if u need !

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
work a bit, then buy coins (on phone).
also/then make the price of those coins go up (200 dollars on laptop shop, you can do this a few few times to make it more worth it)
then sell them, withdraw cash
reset price (again on laptop)
repeat if u need !
i cant lol i see that i need to unistall this...... another game that i cant play then ;(

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes