danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
the game was not meant to be grindy - cash is actually very easy to come by

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
the game was not meant to be grindy - cash is actually very easy to come by
I agree it isn't a grind for me as it clicked, but if the mechanics aren't effectively (a.k.a snowball money via bitcoin correctly), then money is a huge grind.

Hopefully you didn't take my comment negatively (assume not due to the like on my post), genuinely love the game and think you've done a great job. Just a tiny little tweak to help those who aren't as mentally gifted to sail along like the rest of us.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I agree it isn't a grind for me as it clicked, but if the mechanics aren't effectively (a.k.a snowball money via bitcoin correctly), then money is a huge grind.

Hopefully you didn't take my comment negatively (assume not due to the like on my post), genuinely love the game and think you've done a great job. Just a tiny little tweak to help those who aren't as mentally gifted to sail along like the rest of us.
thanks mate, i didn't take it the wrong way. I've actually gone and made it extra clear what to do. I haven't hand held the player through the process, but I've made it clear that the app is instrumental now.

Reactions: bobmonk

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Ok, very nice renderings and beautiful characters. So depravity for me is YES, but with latex or without latex, that's the question ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: danteworks

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
So I guess I was drunk when I last commented on here. There is still content to get through. So... uhm... hey Dante is there a way of getting 200k that doesn't involve me breaking my mouse? Cause I have the money, I just have to mash the button to withdraw it which is tedious to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So I guess I was drunk when I last commented on here. There is still content to get through. So... uhm... hey Dante is there a way of getting 200k that doesn't involve me breaking my mouse? Cause I have the money, I just have to mash the button to withdraw it which is tedious to say the least.
Have a go at reading the walkthrough

Reactions: Kingvlad

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You can change the settings of the app on what you get from the Bitcoins, I was dying before too. It's kind of hidden, but you can change it to reasonable amounts.

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
So I bring back what I took back previously. The game is indeed lacking in content IMO, especially sexual content. At least for the waifus that actually matter. The main 3 girls blow everything else out of the water. Maybe Camille has tons of action but I want none of that dick girl nonsense.

With that said... if it weren't for the lack of content this would be my hands down favorite game. Because Dante has created the most lovable waifus I've seen thus far. You got Amanda who is an absolute MILF. Nicole, your slutty vixen. And Kaira the most adorable cutie with a banging body(Well they all have a banging body, not interested in flat chested washboards. I like my women to have all of it). The models are just such good quality. From the faces to the bodies. I love Waifu Academy and Harem Hotel but Dante has delivered the hottest waifus. In a top 10. The main 3 would occupy the top of the rankings.

I'd give you money if I had just played the demo and there were a full version out. But considering the nature of patreon and how devs abandon games partway through that's just something I'm not willing to do so I'll have to await patiently for an update to the best waifus on F95zone.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So I bring back what I took back previously. The game is indeed lacking in content IMO, especially sexual content. At least for the waifus that actually matter. The main 3 girls blow everything else out of the water. Maybe Camille has tons of action but I want none of that dick girl nonsense.

With that said... if it weren't for the lack of content this would be my hands down favorite game. Because Dante has created the most lovable waifus I've seen thus far. You got Amanda who is an absolute MILF. Nicole, your slutty vixen. And Kaira the most adorable cutie with a banging body(Well they all have a banging body, not interested in flat chested washboards. I like my women to have all of it). The models are just such good quality. From the faces to the bodies. I love Waifu Academy and Harem Hotel but Dante has delivered the hottest waifus. In a top 10. The main 3 would occupy the top of the rankings.

I'd give you money if I had just played the demo and there were a full version out. But considering the nature of patreon and how devs abandon games partway through that's just something I'm not willing to do so I'll have to await patiently for an update to the best waifus on F95zone.
Perhaps reading the may give some insight into the development process.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes