buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
Great game
I'm still waiting for finished content for Caroline.
Some how her personality reminds me about my girlfriend XD.
Love her so much. Really hoping for update real soon.
214456_Caroline.gif

Reactions: danteworks

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I really liked this game, so I decided to do this tutorial.
Although the game gives you clues when the MC receives Nicole's phone, it may still seem not so accurate.

UPGRADE to V0.55.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade and Chr1s

Ian felisilda

Sep 6, 2017
Can we still even upload a patch for 'incest' genre? All i got was landlady and roomate.

(Please forgive my wiles but i am already fallen down to the pit that i cannot climb back anymore)

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
Can we still even upload a patch for 'incest' genre? All i got was landlady and roomate.

(Please forgive my wiles but i am already fallen down to the pit that i cannot climb back anymore)
relationships are player defined. Replay the part where you name yourself
If starting a new game this time of year, I would suggest using Santa and Reindeer as the relationships. Gotta be festive after all... plus I am sure somewhere out there on the internet it would fulfil a super niche fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
danteworks As you likely aware, some content creators like to make renders based on some artistic ideas that may or may not fit into their projects but are just nice to do. I just got an idea while looking at your Discord Lust emoji and wasn't quite sure where else to put it so: Nicole as Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes