Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Do you perhaps mean the original size is 1.91 GB?

Otherwise you're saying that compressing the file made it 396 times bigger...
Yes, my mistake. I used another post as a template from another game I compressed that was sub 1GB. Thanks for pointing that out. :LOL:(y)

EDIT: Fixed now. :p

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Do I seriously have to start this from the beginning because of this update? None of my Auto saves even work...

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Okay, whew! Going back and forth through my saves took quite a bit of time.

First of all, I happened to have started the Angelina story in the Museum and continued that to the end with no problems. That's when I went back to what I assume is my last v0.54.1 save... I say 'assume', because I'm not 100% sure if they're actually v0.54c saves.

In any case, the two or three scenarios that I jumped to midway pre-trip, it instead jumps to the opening screen of each one 'oh hi MC, how are you ect' instead of my save in the middle of the scenario. The last stable saves are from v0.53/v0.53.1 (which ended in Caroline's latest content).

Any save deep into the storyline on the plane is an errorfest; rollback X3 is a crash, rollback>rollback>ignore and ignore>rollback>ignore restarts the game.

Any save that is very early in the plane storyline does its best to, as mentioned above, take you to the opening screen of the plane instead.

All version d/ls were from here, and v0.55.1 was from Patreon. It may be the first time I did so, but I really don't remember.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
:( i am not sure why the saves break for some. I refer you to the saves posted by someone else on this forum and see if those work.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Oh, just wanted to add that any save past v0.53.1 also will not let me skip through any content I've clearly already done previously, as if I've never done them before.

Aug 11, 2017
Would give this game a shot, if MC didn't look like such a soyboy.. and the glasses? Really? At least don't show us his face, just keep it POV.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes