kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
jet is 500k hotel something like 200-300k? rv around 100-200k fk if i remember but as i explained after a small amount of effort you shouldnt need cash

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Its been a while when I last time played this game so does we can finally have sex with mom?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
if your still lost you should of seen the "name i forget" favors on the PC which lets you nuke bcc back to 10 ea (since you can only use them once a day) buy enough while leaving plenty to pump up the worth by 100 over a day or two or more depending on how much you got spare, once you got around 200k your home free lol make it 10 again buy everything you got minus about 2k and then spend those next few days raising it to 500 or so then sell them all (dont forget you can click the ? in the top right to change your amount you withdraw/deposit ) youll have millions and own everything including the trip and probably anything else he adds for a while

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
FUCKING HELL I WAS NOT EXPECTING THE TARZAN SONG ROFL. I literally stopped playing the game just to comment on the inspired music choices as always

Yattaaaman

Dec 17, 2019
On android whenever I click on the map the game shuts down and goes black.
Any fix for that ? I can't do any progress because of this bug

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Worked hard for all of the vacation options and now my saves won't work....anyone know the problem?
I had the same problem but went back to a save just before going on the trip and it worked. Took a while to get back to where I was but better than starting over.

Reactions: triscuits

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
wth , have a save where they are in the RV and it tells me to save and no new content after that???
do i have to start again?

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
wth , have a save where they are in the RV and it tells me to save and no new content after that???
do i have to start again?
I couldnt load my RV save either, but I saved right at the start of that event and that load worked. I think dialogue may have changed? and thats why it couldnt load.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So still no sex with mom, to bad.
The dev is intentionally delaying sex with the mom to tantalize and extend the viability of the game, so we'll probably see a BJ in the next update and probably cunnilingus after that. IMHO, once the MC has sex with his mom there's a mental threshold met which triggers the declination of the game. Some games are better than others in retarding this decline in interest and thus patronage. After a long hiatus from The Twist I tried playing again (given the current controversy), and couldn't stay interested longer than an hour.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes