Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Before bying BCC, go to computer->shopping->favours from Bogdanoff and reset BCC value to 10. Then buy them with your phone, use Bogdanoff cheat again and pump price up daily few times. When price is at some 300-400, sell all and start cycle again. Remember to withdraw some of the money for your use (using Bogdanoff cheats pays 100/usage).

When you have money for the trip, click ? on the top corner of BCC screen and change amount of withdrawal to bigger, so that you don't have to spend hours withdrawing those 50$'s.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
why is it so hard for u guys to make money in this game it's ezest thing just some and start passing day by sleeping like 10 times then go sell it with urhuge money go reset the bcc in pc and buy 99999999 bcc now u are loaded for every new content come to game and ur money is keep going up and up

Reactions: RealAhab

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well just played this through for the first time.
got mixed feelings about this, story is great and the renders is good, just need a hard think about waiting for the update or not.
and i dont need any more, played the crypto market and ended up with 100billion lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
when you want to acquire BCC instead of cash. So far no real reason to

Edit: maybe for the jukbox
I know why you would want to lower the value of BCC, just not sure why you'd ever use the -20% for that. Reset to 10 is going to be more effective any time the value is above 12.5.
Also, while speaking of large amounts of money and coins, have you considered formatting the numbers for cash and bitcoin? 1.21k may not look all that much better than 1210, but 16.2M is definitely a lot cleaner than 16200000 (and wouldn't overflow the interface). And the higher you go, the worse it gets; 131000000000 vs. 131B.

The dev is intentionally delaying sex with the mom to tantalize and extend the viability of the game, so we'll probably see a BJ in the next update and probably cunnilingus after that. IMHO, once the MC has sex with his mom there's a mental threshold met which triggers the declination of the game. Some games are better than others in retarding this decline in interest and thus patronage. After a long hiatus from The Twist I tried playing again (given the current controversy), and couldn't stay interested longer than an hour.
What? There was a blowjob several versions ago. It wouldn't surprise me if he fucked her next time.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I know why you would want to lower the value of BCC, just not sure why you'd ever use the -20% for that. Reset to 10 is going to be more effective any time the value is above 12.5.
Also, while speaking of large amounts of money and coins, have you considered formatting the numbers for cash and bitcoin? 1.21k may not look all that much better than 1210, but 16.2M is definitely a lot cleaner than 16200000 (and wouldn't overflow the interface). And the higher you go, the worse it gets; 131000000000 vs. 131B.

What? There was a blowjob several versions ago. It wouldn't surprise me if he fucked her next time.
to cover for times in which bcc is less than 10

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes