Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
it would be interesting to see more content for these beautiful ladies
It's funny, out of the various girls that we haven't had a chance to, Nyx and Maya are respectively the ones I'd both least and most want to have. I can't think of anything wrong with Nyx, she has a great body, pretty face, she's really slutty which is something I simply love about Nicole, but the desire just isn't there. It's been bugging me for a while, actually.

Dec 15, 2019
Hi cicciopastrocchio
Don't despair, you don't obtain it immediately. You must first perform other actions. Check out my post # 2262, there I published a WT
Download the latest version direct of the Patreon Page of Developer
it´s already public
Hi,
I read your manual but not work:
1) talk with amanda -> ok
2) talk with amanda and ask money ->ok
3) by map move time to AFTERNOON and then talk with KAIRA.
4) Kaira ask me a question and after whe are in EVENING son can't talk to Nicole... and after if i go to NIGHT, i cant move more time away and game stops....

dempster

Jun 5, 2018
Ok im a little behind, I really tried to search for the belle patreon password. But "timelines" didnt work. Also I see nowhere a number that i have to do +4. Can someone explain it or tell the password. Many thanks!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi,
I read your manual but not work:
1) talk with amanda -> ok
2) talk with amanda and ask money ->ok
3) by map move time to AFTERNOON and then talk with KAIRA.
4) Kaira ask me a question and after whe are in EVENING son can't talk to Nicole... and after if i go to NIGHT, i cant move more time away and game stops....
Sleeping the bed at night

TGKT

Nov 6, 2017
as always great job on the game, keep up the good work. my only downside is the little content with camille (forgot how to spell her name, the blond one :) ). btw can someone tell me what the song/soundtrack is when ever you meet the girl in space suit?.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
as always great job on the game, keep up the good work. my only downside is the little content with camille (forgot how to spell her name, the blond one :) ). btw can someone tell me what the song/soundtrack is when ever you meet the girl in space suit?.
That song is original and not currently public. Thank you for the feedback! Please leave a good review if you liked it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well enjoyed this update and it for sure passed the test I would have loved to play even more after the update ended. Content for the female university teacher is fully completed now or is there more to come in the future?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Well enjoyed this update and it for sure passed the test I would have loved to play even more after the update ended. Content for the female university teacher is fully completed now or is there more to come in the future?
More to come!

Reactions: DA22

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
On a secluded beach with 3 hot ladies what's not to love about this :love: the look Kaira gave when the MC went off with Nicole was hard to take in I'm just glad it all worked out in the end, nice little twist at the end wasn't expecting that but I wonder what Nicole's deal is with the mystery woman.

Reactions: danteworks and DA22
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes