Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah all my saves are broken as well. Much disappointment. I'll probably have to start from scratch, but this isn't a game you can easily or quickly skip through.

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
danteworks Ok so Im not exactly sure what happened but when I try to go to the university it shows me Veronica's scene instead of the correct one. or it just takes me to the main menu.

Started playing today so I have the latest version (0.55.1)

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
danteworks Ok so Im not exactly sure what happened but when I try to go to the university it shows me Veronica's scene instead of the correct one. or it just takes me to the main menu.

Started playing today so I have the latest version (0.55.1)
Have you finished Olivias content?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Look at op for some saves
Thanks Dante.

Was just about to do that, but on a whim I tried something and manually copy/pasted my auto saves from the previous game version into this latest version save folder and they are now working. :)

Thanks so much for your game, I love your work :love:

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks Dante.

Was just about to do that, but on a whim I tried something and manually copy/pasted my auto saves from the previous game version into this latest version save folder and they are now working. :)

Thanks so much for your game, I love your work :love:
Good finding. could you describe your process more so I can advise people to do it?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Good finding. could you describe your process more so I can advise people to do it?
Opened the saves folder in v 0.54c and copied all files.
Pasted files into v 0.55.1 saves folder and overwritten when asked.
Start game and load latest autosave save point. Profit.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have all my games stored on an external SSD drive.

Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes