Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing however I need to mention that I love is the music. Thanks to you, I have a few songs from the game I listen to daily on my trip to work.
I love the music too, although I do kind of wish there weren't any lyrics while I'm trying to read, that gets distracting. Ideally the full versions would be used for no dialogue parts like establishing shots, with an instrumental version for scenes with dialogue.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that sucks, I got a new pc, copied my saves from my old pc, and they do not work.
Nope change that, they do work, for my save from before the holiday event started.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 761, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1791, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Depravity-0.55.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Depravity | On The Trip! 0.55.1
Tue Dec 24 01:29:40 2019

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 8.29.33 PM.png
I think I went a bit overboard with the BCC and money, hope its not gonna error or anything :)

p.s. this is all the money I still have left after spend an insane amount for the vacation trips... Never thought it'd be this much left, hope there are something more to spend in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: danteworks

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
danteworks Ok so I just tested everything again using the save provided by XFred and running the exhibition event after finishing Olivia story breaks the university.

You can use this save and check by yourself. Every other event works fine, but the exhibition one is broken.

Gambit8582

Jan 14, 2019
Maybe I just haven't gotten far enough, but I seem to be stuck on the kaira/nicole route. Kaira's says to talk to nicole about the trip, and nicole's says to play other girls' routes first. When I talk to nicole, it only has the two options, "talk" (which he gives her the lazying around bit) or "you're looking lonely" (kiss her). Nothing about the trip.

I've finished the caroline bit and i'm at the aphrodisiac part with the mom. Do I just need to play the mom's route further or did I mess something up? Thanks!

krotonor

Dec 31, 2018
Futa surprised me there, I mean Camille isn't technically trap because she is woman with a dick (trap is a boy who dress as a girl), still It's a bit annoying that I have to fuck her myself before I can get any threesome with her (I wouldn't have a problem with her doing double penetration with the mc to the another woman but fucking her myself is a bit of a problem for me (still, this could be used to somehow add the option to gender bend, because if the mc is supposed to be put deeper and deeper into depravity, using also some supernatural stuff from what I can tell from those encounters with whait-haired woman, then why not add the option to change genders and do some h stuff with both girls and Vincent? (I think it would be hilarious when the mc change back to being male after sex with his bro, as a female)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Maybe I just haven't gotten far enough, but I seem to be stuck on the kaira/nicole route. Kaira's says to talk to nicole about the trip, and nicole's says to play other girls' routes first. When I talk to nicole, it only has the two options, "talk" (which he gives her the lazying around bit) or "you're looking lonely" (kiss her). Nothing about the trip.

I've finished the caroline bit and i'm at the aphrodisiac part with the mom. Do I just need to play the mom's route further or did I mess something up? Thanks!
Play the other girls route first

Dec 15, 2019
Hi,
Camille, Veronica and Olivie -> complete.
Talked with CAroline 3-4 times.Amanda, Kaira and Nicole asked me for a trip.
I bought the trip online, but trip not start.
The phone keeps telling me " Go to the shop and organise trip". I already bought trip. Now?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi,
Camille, Veronica and Olivie -> complete.
Talked with CAroline 3-4 times.Amanda, Kaira and Nicole asked me for a trip.
I bought the trip online, but trip not start.
The phone keeps telling me " Go to the shop and organise trip". I already bought trip. Now?
What did U buy for trip

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes