I really don't understand how to use this
It's simple.
1. Work in the cafe 10 days.
2. Use $100 to dump the price to $10.
3. Buy $200 worth.
4. Sleep.
5. Use $200 to jack price up by 100.
6. Sell.
7. Do steps 2 to 6 over and over, but jack price up and sleep 2 days in a row.

That is what I did to get tons of money.

Reactions: predatorphamtom

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
what's up with this OVER "FREAKING" PRICE vacation holidays?
i know we can grind some cash thru BBC but still, that 500k and 100k holiday trips is so damn expensive

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's a private jet and luxurious hotel, believable price if you ask me, more so than 5k for a shitty old comby.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's a private jet and luxurious hotel, believable price if you ask me, more so than 5k for a shitty old comby.
It's a bit steep really, private jets are a few thousand per hour so unless he's renting it for several days rather than a couple of eight-hour flights he's getting ripped off. Likewise with the hotel, the most expensive hotel I could find in LA was the London West Hollywood at over £1,700 per night. So unless they're going to be staying there for over six weeks...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What odds does it make, dump the bcc to 10 bucks, buy sleep jack it up by 100, sleep jack it up by 100, sell, rinse repeat, it ain't that hard to get money in this game.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Holy shit guys it’s meant to just be a money sink. Let’s not taking the pricing too seriously! :p

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I finally got around to trying this game out after downloading at least a few updates.
2 main things I'd like to say:
1) The modded HS model renders are top notch. I'd say they are THE best HS graphics I've ever seen. Great job!
2) It's kinda hard to get into these sex scenes when the only thing this game's music is making me think of is Big - Piana Scene.gif
;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No, but seriously, I like so far.

Ps - for you young whipper snappers out there....that's Tom Hanks and Robert Loggia dancing to the catchy piano songs "Heart and Soul" and "Chopsticks" while in a toy store.

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I finally got around to trying this game out after downloading at least a few updates.
2 main things I'd like to say:
1) The modded HS model renders are top notch. I'd say they are THE best HS graphics I've ever seen. Great job!
2) It's kinda hard to get into these sex scenes when the only thing this game's music is making me think of is View attachment 499782
;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No, but seriously, I like so far.
That song was actually me playing on a digital keyboard that got funded from the patreon!

Reactions: E-Dog

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Holy shit guys it’s meant to just be a money sink. Let’s not taking the pricing too seriously! :p
Fair enough but from a gameplay PoV it doesn't matter what the prices are, may as well make them realistic. Functionally your progress is gated by understanding the BCC minigame or not, rather than the specific amount.
Speaking of which, I know the focus is on The Trip right now, but how much thought have you given to afterwards? Passing the trip proves that we're rich again, so we presumably aren't going to go back to being a simple coffee shop employee. Personally I'd like to see us getting that car we saw last month and fucking Nicole in, on, and around it.
20191105113201002.jpg
Just bending her over and screwing her silly.
A new, more impressive 'home' location would be pretty cool too.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes