silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
About to start this; the renders look incredible -I'm not always a huge honey select fan but the girls here look awesome!

Just curious, is there potential to see/hear about others guys doing stuff with the girls? If so, are there specific actions that need to be done or not done to cause that to happen?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
About to start this; the renders look incredible -I'm not always a huge honey select fan but the girls here look awesome!

Just curious, is there potential to see/hear about others guys doing stuff with the girls? If so, are there specific actions that need to be done or not done to cause that to happen?
no ntr dont worry. I'm not a cuck.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It is correct, if olivialvl is 12, but if it's more? Then it jumps to resort lounge. I don't remember what I've done, but olivialvl was 13.
I reviewed my code and I cannot see anything that would raise it above 13 - any ideas?

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
I reviewed my code and I cannot see anything that would raise it above 13 - any ideas?
So probably same thing happened to me. As far as I remember that happened after
finishing her storyline and running the exhibition event again but I'm not sure if that's the problem.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I don't remember now, but it was after "Return to map/End game" scene. Maybe my game got a bug, because i checked in console and olivialvl was 13.
So probably same thing happened to me. As far as I remember that happened after
finishing her storyline and running the exhibition event again but I'm not sure if that's the problem.
Thank you for your messages. I will review the exhibition event when I can and if I can't find anything, I will keep the code there the same to log errors like this should they happen, because things will go wrong if variables like the character lvls are not stopped early.

Reactions: Espada

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I just want to say that I truly love this game and every update. The character models, especially the Mother and the sister...

One thing however I need to mention that I love is the music. Thanks to you, I have a few songs from the game I listen to daily on my trip to work.

I have high hopes and I seriously considering in backing you up, keep up the great work Dante :D

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I just want to say that I truly love this game and every update. The character models, especially the Mother and the sister...

One thing however I need to mention that I love is the music. Thanks to you, I have a few songs from the game I listen to daily on my trip to work.

I have high hopes and I seriously considering in backing you up, keep up the great work Dante :D
Ooh, which songs? Thanks!

hldmm69

Feb 13, 2019
Mình tải cẢ 2 bản Android 32 và 64 không bản nào chơi được toàn dính lỗi file traceback thì phải có cách nào fix được không? Dante

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes