laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's now I remember why I'm so behind in this game the ridiculousness was just too much to bare I rage quit. Thank god for A house in rift it's more of the same but better received.

Dreum

May 22, 2017
With alcohol, phones, photo studies and probably other stuff labelled under Dante, I'm expecting some sort of hyper corporate dystopia plot line in this game. :D

Kind of like the jokes about our future overlords from Disney.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
With alcohol, phones, photo studies and probably other stuff labelled under Dante, I'm expecting some sort of hyper corporate dystopia plot line in this game. :D

Kind of like the jokes about our future overlords from Disney.
yeah haha it just became a bit of a running joke to label stuff with my name.

Dreum

May 22, 2017
yeah haha it just became a bit of a running joke to label stuff with my name.
Maybe you can add something similar to the gag in Caroline's story, the time where MC goes to chill with her at her place. That was really funny.

Also there's a the line of text "This is the part where the music plays." that I think was a placeholder or something leftover from development or testing. It's at the introduction to the modeling runway scene, after MC and Amanda talk with Vincent and MC gets sent to join the crowd.
The line before that is "The theme starts to play." by ???

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Maybe you can add something similar to the gag in Caroline's story, the time where MC goes to chill with her at her place. That was really funny.

Also there's a the line of text "This is the part where the music plays." that I think was a placeholder or something leftover from development or testing. It's at the introduction to the modeling runway scene, after MC and Amanda talk with Vincent and MC gets sent to join the crowd.
The line before that is "The theme starts to play." by ???
Are you referring to the gag where I shill my merch in terms of the mugs?

That text stuff was not a place holder.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
At depravity we take our women seriously and our men less seriously
I don't know, there are some very nice examples of the girls making silly faces too.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png
(I particularly like that last one, the irony of breaking her like that right after she bragged about sucking men dry is just too good)

Dreum

May 22, 2017
Are you referring to the gag where I shill my merch in terms of the mugs?

That text stuff was not a place holder.
That one did make me chuckle, but I was talking about another one. I just didn't want to spoil it and forgot there was a spoiler function.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: danteworks

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I just discovered this game just today but damn, having the chance to play it in one go was amazing, a few hours of solid pleasure :D
I hope the plot tickens, some characters could use some "development" :p

Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes