D

Deleted member 1816167

Can you have sex with m.. um.. Landlady/role model ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
nice art. hope for the next update my favorite Caroline will show up lol
Considering the last update ended with us going off with her for coffee I think it's a safe bet. Personally I really hope it's handled well, if she apologises and asks us to forgive her I'm quite happy to give her another chance, but if they just carry on like nothing happened, or worse he begs her to get back together, that's going to be really unsatisfying.

Reactions: fujiwaranovan

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok I have a big problem.
In amanda's storyline, I am supposed to find her in the kitchen (evening) but there are no traces of her.
In Camille's storyline, I am supposed to consult with her in her room (morning) and again, nothing.
My "landlady" is missing! Please help me find her!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok I have a big problem.
In amanda's storyline, I am supposed to find her in the kitchen (evening) but there are no traces of her.
In Camille's storyline, I am supposed to consult with her in her room (morning) and again, nothing.
My "landlady" is missing! Please help me find her!
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0009.png

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I am actually surprised it was a problem recurring enough to make a specific hack about it.
Thanks!

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
So I was wondering about this Honey stuff, the games that use characters made in Honey, are those animated like in Koikatsu or just static scenes?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
...I am actually surprised it was a problem recurring enough to make a specific hack about it.
Thanks!
When a bug causes a flag to get set wrong, the save will usually stay broken even after the bug is fixed. Sometimes an onload hook can fix things, but not always.

Reactions: DrFree

zzZz_ZzZ

Mar 9, 2019
Just discovering the song in the menu screen was worth this download, how did I never hear this before, should have been a mainstream song. Anways thank you

Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes