Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Work at the coffee place till you get 500 bucks/10 days.

Go to your pc.
Favours from the guy.
Dump the price to 10 bucks.
By 100 bucks worth.
Sleep raise price by 100 bucks.
Sell it all and sleep.
Dump to 10 bucks, but as much as you can but leave 400 bucks.
Sleep, raise price by 100 bucks.
Sell.

Rinse repeat a few times sleeping and raising 2 days in a row, won't take too much time.

It is that simple to use the bit coin thingy, just dump to 10 bucks buy, raise sleep raise sell repeat.

SteelCityCaesar

Sep 30, 2018
Work at the coffee place till you get 500 bucks/10 days.

Go to your pc.
Favours from the guy.
Dump the price to 10 bucks.
By 100 bucks worth.
Sleep raise price by 100 bucks.
Sell it all and sleep.
Dump to 10 bucks, but as much as you can but leave 400 bucks.
Sell.

Rinse repeat a few times sleeping and raising 2 days in a row, won't take too much time.

It is that simple to use the bit coin thingy, just dump to 10 bucks buy, raise sleep raise sell repeat.
That's not my issue. I cheesed the bitcoin a few versions back - I've got like over $100m of cash in the bitcoin app already. Issue is you can't spend it from there and clicking withdraw only gets you a $100 per time.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Danteworks, Just wanna say that i really love the game, it's one of my favorites so far, the girls are amazing, and i thank you for how you interact with the community , plus i like a lot that you made a trailer for the game, and the artbook and the poster and all of it shows how much you care about the game and how much effort you put in it, and it shows, so thanks a lot because i havent seent any other developer like you.
But i have a tiny tiny problem, i downloaded the 0.55 version, and i try to use my saves of .54 but the games crashes everytime i try to play, do you know why?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Danteworks, Just wanna say that i really love the game, it's one of my favorites so far, the girls are amazing, and i thank you for how you interact with the community , plus i like a lot that you made a trailer for the game, and the artbook and the poster and all of it shows how much you care about the game and how much effort you put in it, and it shows, so thanks a lot because i havent seent any other developer like you.
But i have a tiny tiny problem, i downloaded the 0.55 version, and i try to use my saves of .54 but the games crashes everytime i try to play, do you know why?
thank you for the kind message. I kindly refer you to the OP of this thread for the solution.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's not my issue. I cheesed the bitcoin a few versions back - I've got like over $100m of cash in the bitcoin app already. Issue is you can't spend it from there and clicking withdraw only gets you a $100 per time.
So change with withdraw amount.

Czin55

Nov 27, 2019
How does one change the withdraw amount? I am taking miniscule amounts out and this is friggin painful lol.

Czin55

Nov 27, 2019
Just finished it.Not gonna lie I wasn't sure about the start of this but wow this was really entertaining.I enjoyed the characters alot,the main guy is just interesting enough to make me curious about what went down at the university,and the humor is gold.I was laughing at 2 am yesterday because I was so caught off guard by certain responses and...situations that I just couldnt help it.Will be keeping an eye on it and well done developer.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Just finished it.Not gonna lie I wasn't sure about the start of this but wow this was really entertaining.I enjoyed the characters alot,the main guy is just interesting enough to make me curious about what went down at the university,and the humor is gold.I was laughing at 2 am yesterday because I was so caught off guard by certain responses and...situations that I just couldnt help it.Will be keeping an eye on it and well done developer.
Please tell me more about your experiences. Preferably in the "review" section :)

mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
Loving the game more with every update. I have no idea where to find Nicole, though - I have finished the content for all other girls, except Amanda, and the phone hints is to talk to Nicole in the afternoon, but she is nowhere to be found. Any ideas?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Loving the game more with every update. I have no idea where to find Nicole, though - I have finished the content for all other girls, except Amanda, and the phone hints is to talk to Nicole in the afternoon, but she is nowhere to be found. Any ideas?
Usually, Nicole is found in the living room. What was the last thing with Nicole that happened?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes