Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
The quality won't change. But sometimes I think it may be better for shorter updates, but quicker releases. In a good update cycle We'll see between 700-900 renders. But there's no reason why I can't just release what I've got at 300 or 400 renders. Or is there?
I think your way for this game at the moment better shorter updates doesn't work for everyone I mean if you did that you might get faster growth on game but you would get an lot more moans on not much happening etc I think Quality over quantity is better.

OkZaph

Sep 16, 2019
I go too ask Nicole about the trip, but I keep getting the same dialogue were the main protagonist keeps saying she's lazing around. Am I missing something, or did I do something too bug the game.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm deeply lost in Caroline's story.Just like I watched Anime and admired their story.And all the music is so melodious,they are appropriate to the story.
Thanks,I have a very wonderful experience with this game.
there is more caroline coming very soon

Pavlo123

May 7, 2017
when will the beta version from patreon get to us?
Never? I don't remember a single beta release shared here.
If we are lucky, new content might be leaked in aprox 10 days.
Or if you feel really generous and have spare 10$, we might get it soon :KEK:

Caroline content being main theme of this update is nice but Nicole in black catsuit is the real star :PogChamp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brings back memories of 1st time playing this game, seeing scene where MC goes shopping with girls, that really got me into Depravity world.

• Love
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes