-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Why am I spending time with this yellow haired demon when all I want to do is bang my sis and get cranked on real-dantes...
BTW danteworks why aren't you selling t-shirts on rb? I would totally wear one!

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Played it, wasn't that impressed. Will play at least a few updates before making a final decision on playing full version. Honestly the best part was the music, at least some of it; the constant plugging of your name...ok, let's not sugarcoat it. You're a douchebag. Only douchebags do that. This is not an expression of opinion on your character or how nice/polite you are, just an expression of fact about the name plugging.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Played it, wasn't that impressed. Will play at least a few updates before making a final decision on playing full version. Honestly the best part was the music, at least some of it; the constant plugging of your name...ok, let's not sugarcoat it. You're a douchebag. Only douchebags do that. This is not an expression of opinion on your character or how nice/polite you are, just an expression of fact about the name plugging.
dont every call the dev a douchebag he try very hard dont ever despect the dev again please .
thank you

Reactions: Patrick6918

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
If you don't like you don't need to play but your comment are over as you can try this game for free.....

pugerino

Dec 12, 2019
Good game, thank you so much for the content :)(y) I hope we'll see more scenes with Nyx. In my opinion, she is the most beautiful here. Other girls are pretty too, but Nyx simply top 1. Anyway, my gratitudes again, good luck and all the best to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: lywhooocnc

lolkjju

Aug 3, 2017
ok, boomer

Reactions: makcim334
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes