BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Password this and that (locked content) -yeah, I know you can search this thread for it-
saves don't work most of the time, once the open world starts everything is a mess

BLOND NICOLE is a NoNo

I`m done playing this game

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
danteworks

Quick question. I don't really understand where this game is going currently. What I can say for sure is that the 3D Art is amazing not sure what you did but It doesn't even look like it's related to Illusion. Although, I'm sure that you put a lot of hard work into it. Once I know the general idea I'd love to join as supporter.

Firstly the story seems very interesting and aside from some minor grammar errors it's very well written. I haven't played that far since I take my time to read. The game shows a sandbox style of play later on and I'm confused now. Are you planning to include repeatable scenes, mini games etc.?. How much freedom will you have in this game and will there be significant choices which might alter the playthrough?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't mind the trip being linear, VN style, sandbox usually annoys me if it's too empty although this game has always had a decent balance. I do miss some of the choice. It seemed like the perfect chance to tell your sister you don't want her dating someone else if that's the way you wanna play it.

Reactions: Valeck

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I don't mind the trip being linear, VN style, sandbox usually annoys me if it's too empty although this game has always had a decent balance. I do miss some of the choice. It seemed like the perfect chance to tell your sister you don't want her dating someone else if that's the way you wanna play it.
I'm also okay with both but if it has sandbox then it should include sandbox style of replayability or else it'll end up empty end boring as you mentioned.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
danteworks

Quick question. I don't really understand where this game is going currently. What I can say for sure is that the 3D Art is amazing not sure what you did but It doesn't even look like it's related to Illusion. Although, I'm sure that you put a lot of hard work into it. Once I know the general idea I'd love to join as supporter.

Firstly the story seems very interesting and aside from some minor grammar errors it's very well written. I haven't played that far since I take my time to read. The game shows a sandbox style of play later on and I'm confused now. Are you planning to include repeatable scenes, mini games etc.?. How much freedom will you have in this game and will there be significant choices which might alter the playthrough?
Hey there. There are repeatable scenes but personally I am not a fan of them. This game's aim is to tell a story and the reason why it goes sandbox in that I wanted the player to be able to explore the individual girls at their own pace, at their own interest. I felt it would be more meaningful if a player liked Caroline, and made the choice to meet her again at the cafe tomorrow in the morning as opposed to merely sitting by and letting the scenes play out. There are also side characters who are not related to the main characters at all that could be explored in a sandbox type world and not a linear one. I anticipate that the game will move between linear and sandbox pro re nata. The choices you make in the game influence the ending. You can read more about it in The Design of Depravity.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Depravity [v0.56c] [Dante] (2.18 GB rar pc source)
752 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

EDIT.

main menu image- a game version fix:
unrar attached file into GAM/game/gui/ and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Password this and that (locked content) -yeah, I know you can search this thread for it-
saves don't work most of the time, once the open world starts everything is a mess

BLOND NICOLE is a NoNo

I`m done playing this game
If you're talking about the Belle Delphine password, then nah, you can't even search because it seems all the known passwords don't work anymore. I've searched for several pages now, and none of the provided passwords actually work. I don't really mind I guess since I'm not paying for it. I just find it ironic that the one password is for Belle. Almost like buying her virtual bath water. xD

• Haha
Reactions: Jenzi800 and BaasB

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
So it's been a while since I played this, Camille was my favorite. I'm seeing that she's gotten no love in the recent update, but does she have anything past the sex scene at her apartment? Because that was the last thing I saw with her.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.56:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes