Fenrisk01

Feb 15, 2019
Hello everyone i have a problem,guide say talk mother in the morning for the trip but i can't because mother can't be found in the house .... i try it many times but nothing, in the morning i found an empty room :( soo any idea what is the problem ?

Captain09

Feb 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "tim1111222, post: 3066558, member: 1663644"]
funktioniert nicht
[/ZITAT]
Das Passwort lautet "gamergrill" ( ohne " natürlich ) ..... Achtung , also Kleinschreibung !!!

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Is there any other way to get money? I don't get that bitcoin stuff, and just noticed that I need a few hundred thousand bucks for the holiday. Mission impossible...(?)
It's pretty simple honestly. Pay $100 to reset the stocks to $10 if they're more than $10. Then put all your money into the app (save a couple hundred to pump the market) then use the money you deposited to buy. Then go to favours and spend $100 to pump stocks. You can pump stocks multiple times until you run out of money, then sell your stocks in the app. Boom money. If you wanted to do it again for more money, just reset the stocks back to $10, and do the process over again. (Quick note, if you've gotten a lot of money, you can click on the question mark in the top right corner of the app and increase the amount you can withdraw per click up to $500,000 per click.) Just did it to buy all the stuff, and I went overboard and made over 400 million dollars... lmao

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
If i remember correctly we were able to go from the event to free roam and be able to return to it once it was updated . If thats corrent how do you do that ? And if not can someone post a save pls ?

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
HELP!!! Can anybody help me? I've lost the text in the dialog right after the café scene before the restaurant vist. Am I the only one with this error?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
If you need saves, go to auto saves to the left of page 1 in the load screen

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes